• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling 🌟Faerghus Cycling 🌟 | [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
eGHRNSZ.png

VESTA
Vesta_Icon.png

Sweet Princess Vesta wants to explore a new island! She is Free to a good home, FCFS.
I will hold her for two hours before trying to find her a home elsewhere.
Lurker Tags:
@PrinceBel @stormyxcloud

I have also updated the lurker lists! I'll keep an eye out for all your dreamies!

I wanna thank everyone for their kind words and cheers and FE:3H love. You guys are all amazing!

@FelixFraldarius

Hello could I snatch Vesta if that’s alright c:

and could I be added to lurker list for Wolfgang perhaps?

Me again ! I’d love to be added for Kyle and Papi :D

Thank you for the updates and new lurks! If at any time something changes or I have missed something (which is likely, I am but a mere human <3) please don't be shy to let me know. I'm very excited to help you guys find your dreamies!

psssst
you misspelled my name on your lurkers list! Just to let you know, or you might not be able to tag me if needed ;3

6oWedA2.png

ELLIE
She's Tier 4 and wow I never realised she was so cute. She has a lurker, too! is she one of the villagers that were reintroduced in Welcome, Amiibo? Does this mean JUNE IS POSSIBLE TO ADOPT FROM THE ISLANDS??? I was worried you could only get them Via Amiibo!

G4Y2m1v.png

I have updated the Lurkers list! I am considering changing how I do lurkers just because my list is becoming insane and hard to manage. I'm trying to figure out a fair and easy way to go about this because my list is super long and it's hard to check while I am on an Island and I noticed that the tier list I am using is missing some villagers... If anyone has an idea, lemme know. I'm getting a bit overwhelmed.

@MischievousMila
I fixed it! Thankfully, if you tag someone, it will give a dropdown with users that have the letters you have typed thus far and you click it to tag them! You would have gotten your tag!

If anyone has an idea, lemme know. I'm getting a bit overwhelmed.

I saw another person who was Cycling use a big Google sheet that was viewable by everyone. That might be easier because you could sort it however you wanted (Alphabetical, Tiers, etc) and you could quickly search a villager name and see if you have any lurkers for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back