• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Villager you got without Resetting?

Farobi

not a bad member
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7016-2649-0314
Isabelle
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Coco
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Peach (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Classic Easter Egg
Gold Super Mailbox
i got Bob today while TTing to get items. He's cool, but I also got Groucho and Tiffany, soo, eh.

Which ~dream~ villagers did you get without doing the resetting method?

I also got Agent S and Lucky for my initial 9 villagers c:

Last edited:
...None. :c I had to grab them all from forums since all I get is ugly, unwanted villagers.

I don't really have dream villagers, but on my second town I got Bob as a starting villager and he's pretty cool :D
On my first town I got Rolf in the campsite, no resetting - love him!

Um, I got really lucky and had Ankha and Julian during initial move-ins, and Filbert later on. Then I got Lucky by chance from my brother's town and Francine from my spare. :x Although I love them all, Ankha especially, I'm still hoping for my one dream villager, Mira.

I got Diva and Tex as random move-in's on my second town, and I love them! I also got Zucker, Fauna and Clay as random campers. I move all my favourites to my main town :D

I got Ankha from the Campsite, It was pure luck. I been some great villagers showing up at the campsite as of late.

Hopefully someone is going move out soon, my village is maxed out now. Don't want to lose out if someone great shows up.

Marshal from campsite:)

Julian moved in randomly:)

I've only had three villagers I've classed so highly: Lobo, Tia, and Roscoe. :p

Tia and Roscoe came through resets, but I didn't reset for them, if that makes sense. I reset my game for the map I wanted, decided I didn't care who my villagers were, and then Tia greets me at the station and I see Roscoe at the tree planting ceremony. ^^

However, as for other favourite villagers... I didn't try for Filbert or Beau. Filbert was a starter in my main town and Beau just randomly showed up in my campsite one day.

Marshal moved in randomly. Diana from campsite. Both their houses are in a perfect spots too <3 Perfectly aligned~ No resetting involved.

That would have to be Zell of course!
Although Apple is coming tomorrow for my sister, we got her from another village. I'm not entirely sure if that counts. :)

Back