• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Villager you got without Resetting?

I have never reset for a villager, so all of them I guess!

I got Olivia, Stitches, Wolfgang, and Deirdre before I knew about resetting. Ironically I have to reset to get Wolfgang now, haha.
I'm not counting dreamies I got from other people.

Last edited:
I got Chadder from my campsite. :D Then I used the reset trick to make him find a perfect house plot for my town... Does that count as resetting? :(

I got Chadder from my campsite. :D Then I used the reset trick to make him find a perfect house plot for my town... Does that count as resetting? :(

Resetting for the villager, not the house placement. This is fine c:

Last edited:
Merengue was a starter
Skye and Kyle were given to me in my first nine.
Goldie and Freya via campsite :)

In my first town - Bam, Tangy, Fauna, Punchy, Marcel and Soleil (trade).
In my second town - Bob, Fauna, Cheri, and Lucha.

O'Hare, my favourite!

Lucky

and now: Ankha! : D She HAS to live next to Lucky...

Last edited:
Luckily, Roscoe, probably my favorite villager of all time, happened to be in the town I first chose when I started playing. :)

Last edited:
Well, she was new to the series and a starter villager, but Mira has really grown on me since I met her. I don't plan to let her move.

Phoebe. Moved in a day or two after I started. And Maple came in on her own too.
Most of them, actually. Except Lionel and Hippeux.

Back