• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Villager you got without Resetting?

Sterling (who is my absolute favorite) was one of my starting villagers- although I did happen to get Tangy, another favorite villager of mine without resetting! :D

When I first started the game, I thought everyone started with the same villagers lolol
But then I watched a youtube play through and eventually realized that everyone had random villagers.

I was very fortunate to have Skye, Ruby, Purrl, and Jeremiah as my starters ! * u *
( I also got Flip, but I dont like monkeys ; A ; )

Erik! He's the first and only villager I've gotten from the campsite. He's too cute.

I have Apollo in my campsite right now, but unfortunately I have a full village... v_v

[edit]

I forgot to mention that my favorite villagers I got without resetting were Dotty and Beau. They're my original villagers from the beginning! :)

Last edited:
Marshal!

I only wanted one smug villager, but then today out of no where Julian plopped his house next to Marshal! I feel really, really lucky.

I tried resetting for a good villager about two weeks ago, before either of them (Marshal & Julian) moved in, and I couldn't for the life of me get the villager I wanted (Rosie) despite all of the villagers spawning being peppy, so clearly the Animal Crossing gods are sending me a sign that I should stop trying and to let fate decide. :p

Last edited:
I got Drago from the campsite, and I wasn't even looking for him. Also, Pinky randomly moved in after I messed up the reset trick.

Peanut was the last villager that spontaneously moved in without the reset trick, her house was actually in a really good spot too!!

Kiki is my all time favorite; before I knew about resetting for campers and stuff... She moved in on her own, happiest day everrrrrrr

Back