• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

FE Heroes discussion

I just...I just....I just don't know if I am able to win at this game if I keep turning 4 stars into 5 stars based on attractiveness. 😭😭😭

Well, I still boot up the game everyday but I'm starting to feel a bit burnt out as of late. I've found myself skipping several of the the coliseum modes and even some of the events that don't have an auto battle option.

I'm hoping this will change as I've been pretty into the game since launch.

New Seasonal Heroes have arrived to Fire Emblem Heroes.
Check this video out if you haven't already.

-------------------------------​

I figured it was gonna be a Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones banner based on the two silhouettes that were shown before the trailer had arrived. Pretty excited that Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones was able to get its first dedicated seasonal banner. I was actually planning to summon for Plumeria when she comes back around, but I don't think I will due to this banner being here right now. The artwork for these kid versions are really cute. Pretty excited to see if they'll do something like this again next year for another game. The kid version idea is pretty neat to me.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit(s) you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,257 orbs. Spent 353 orbs on the banner and was able to get everyone on the banner. There was no doubt on my part that I wasn't going to attempt to get them all. The 5-star units that I was able to obtain are: +HP/-Atk Laevatien, +Atk/-Res Young Lyon, Neutral IV Young Lyon, Neutral IV Flayn, +Atk/-HP Young Tana, +Res/-HP Caineghis, +Def/-Spd Duo Eirika, +Res/-Def Duo Eirika, +Res/-Spd Siegbert (4-star Special), +Hp/-Res Claude, and +Res/-Def Young L'Arachel.

I'm happy that I was able to get them all in less than 400 orbs, but getting Young L'Arachel was probably the most frustrating part for me. She took quite a while to come around compared to the others. All I have to do now is wait for Young Innes to arrive to complete my Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones collection in Fire Emblem Heroes once again. Just going to continue to save up my orbs for now like I usually do.

-------------------------------

Check out these links down below too:
Childhood Encounters Units - Lvl 1 and 40 Stats [Neutral Stats]
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Childhood Encounter (Tana, L'Arachel, Lyon, Eirika Ephraim Duo)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Innes: Frelian Moonlight (TT+ "Princess's Gloom" Reward)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Resplendent Heroes #30 (Lilina)

Last edited:
Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,257 orbs. Spent 353 orbs on the banner and was able to get everyone on the banner. There was no doubt on my part that I wasn't going to attempt to get them all. The 5-star units that I was able to obtain are: +HP/-Atk Laevatien, +Atk/-Res Young Lyon, Neutral IV Young Lyon, Neutral IV Flayn, +Atk/-HP Young Tana, +Res/-HP Caineghis, +Def/-Spd Duo Eirika, +Res/-Def Duo Eirika, +Res/-Spd Siegbert (4-star Special), +Hp/-Res Claude, and +Res/-Def Young L'Arachel.

I'm happy that I was able to get them all in less than 400 orbs, but getting Young L'Arachel was probably the most frustrating part for me. She took quite a while to come around compared to the others. All I have to do now it wait for Young Innes to arrive to complete my Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones collection in Fire Emblem Heroes once again. Just going to continue to save up my orbs for now like I usually do.

Congrats on getting all the new units they sure are cute! I ended up spending a bit over 100 orbs myself aiming for a L’Arachel and Lyon personally. I got lucky and L’Arachel showed up after only about 3 or 4 summons. Lyon didn’t want to show though. I actually ended up with 2 Tanas before a 4 star Lyon finally showed his face. I guess I got pretty lucky this time.

Well I had a spontaneous urge to build OG Seliph so I did. He’s one of my faves from Genealogy after all. Though I went full out with it haha.

I had a +Atk copy from my recent pulls and more than enough copies of his manual to +10 him. I also had a stockpile of feathers as I haven’t really been doing any merge projects aside from grail units and those take forever to get enough grails for.

This is the first time I went from not even having a copy in my barracks at all to +10 in one day. I plan on swapping him out with Leif on my Infantry team. I feel a bit bad for swapping him out with his cousin but alas.

This is probably his optimal build right now other than he doesn’t have Pulse Smoke. I’m debating on axing my Groom Pent for him but I’m still thinking on it.
D6BB37C4-124E-47D1-A3F3-2796139A5B9E.jpeg

Edit: I just sacrificed Groom Pent for Pulse Smoke. So I’ll teach him that once he has enough SP.

Cashed in all my hero fest tickets. Didn’t get anything from the focus’ but I did get 2 5 stars.
First one was a +Def Mamori. I only had one copy from before with meh ivs so I was content to give her a merge. I also got a 4 star upgrade which gave me a Hector. Since I recently gave Seliph distant counter I’m happy to have fodder for that again.

I went overboard and even though I got Edelgard within a few multis, I kept pulling since I wanted a different trait. A friend told me the traits don’t matter too much but it bothers me (i have ocd) not having the correct trait for builds I do. There are the fruit, but i don’t have 100 yet (haven’t been playing long enough). I did get Linhardt and Dimitri and dream corrin in the process though :). I should’ve stopped there though ><. From tickets I got brave hector dupe (which i wanted), micaiah.

Well my dream is to +10 Legendary Chrom one day so I had to go into the latest legendary banner. I hate how Legendaries take so long to rotate back through anymore. Robin was the last and only Legendery I’ve +10’d but she didn’t take too long as she returned frequently back in the early days.

Anyways I spent several hundred orbs and here’s what I got from the banner:

Chrom x2
Selena x3
Seiros x2

4 Star Specials:
Ephraim
Lute
Azura x2

Also got my first ever copy of Erk as a 3 star.

I’m hoping to get one last Chrom before the banner leaves so that way I can make him +5. I wish I had gotten more copies of him but oh well. I didn’t have a Selena yet and only one copy of Seiros so I can’t really complain either.

Well… I did my last few pulls on the Legendary banner before it’s gone tomorrow. Got another copy of Chrom so he’s now +7. I also got Sigurd (+Spd lol) on my final summon so that’s cool. I think Chrom is supposed to return in September so hopefully I can get his last 3 copies then. For now it’s back to saving.

New Heroes are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes.
Check this video out if you haven't already.

I'm not too sure if I'll spent any of my orbs for this banner. Probably going to wait until like the last day or so to make a decision. Pretty cool that Orson was included for the Fallen Heroes as the GHB unit. Really liking Orson's artwork and voice lines. Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones is getting some affection from Fire Emblem Heroes. Can't wait to see what Brave Eirika is going to be like when she gets released.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit(s) you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,467 orbs. For Hero Fest... I only used my tickets since I didn't want to use my orbs. Got a +Res/-HP Brave Lucina, a +Res/-Def Brave Ephraim, and an Ephraim (4-star Special). I was pretty surprised that I finally got a Brave Lucina, so that means I have all the Choose Your Legends 1 units. I'm currently missing Brave Hector, Brave Eliwood, and Brave Lysithea.

-------------------------------

Check out these links down below too:
Bond of Trust Units - Lvl 1 and 40 Stats [Neutral Stats]
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Forces of Will (Dimitri, Morgan (M/F), Edelgard)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Orson: Passion's Folly (GHB Reward)
Fire Emblem Heroes - Tips & Tricks: Fallen Heroes - Forces of Will
ALL DC Weapon Refines of May 2021 for Ikes, Black Knight/Zelgius, Ryomas, Hardin, Camus & Xander
Legendary/Mythic/Remix Calendar from May 2021 to January 2022
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Resplendent Heroes #31 (Leif)

I got the new Dimitri :D. Spd for asset and res for flaw. I know I probably should starting saving but I’m probably going to keep trying for Edelgard. There aren’t a lot of units that interest me (atm) so, may as well go for the ones that do. Just hoping they don’t make a new Hubert, Bernadetta or Felix unit anytime soon 😅. Got no five stars with the tickets; still have two more to earn. I also got a five star lute from pulling.

A8981AA8-D90D-4150-B56B-818A4959B041.jpg
🥰

I'm still mad I wasted over a hundred bucks on orbs due to the Golden event, I am such a mess.

If anyone is using a Byleth as one of your Fallen Edelgard counters, would you mind showing me your build(s)? I have all three of them: neutral M!Byleth, a +Atk F!Blyeth, and a +Atk/-Spd Duo Byleth; but none of them can kill her during offense or defense. They all have the kits that they arrived with.

Thanks!

If anyone is using a Byleth as one of your Fallen Edelgard counters, would you mind showing me your build(s)? I have all three of them: neutral M!Byleth, a +Atk F!Blyeth, and a +Atk/-Spd Duo Byleth; but none of them can kill her during offense or defense. They all have the kits that they arrived with.

Just an update that I figured it out. I just slapped some Windspeed 3 on my duo byleth, who is Res+ not Atk+ as I had originally though.

Luckily my invested +10 Reinhardt can take out Fallen Edelgard as well, but he’ll need help from a dancer to hit and run away. I’ll use him in the coming weeks of AA to see how he does.

Also, none of the characters in the upcoming bridal banner interest me, so this banner will be an easy skip for me.

the 2021 bridal banner has been announced!

FE6 / Binding Blade-centric. Juno (blue, tome), Shanna (red, bow), Catria + Thea (green, axe), & Saul (colourless, staff). Juno's husband Zelot (green, axe) is the bonus unit!

it's really cute imo, having the three pegasisters + Juno's husband there. Catria + Thea harmonic hero duo is cute too since Catria was the inspiration / basis for Thea... HUGE step up from last year's duo, that's for sure!

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,433 orbs. Spent 135 orbs on the Forces of Will banner. I was kind of waiting to see who would be on the new bridal banner before thinking about summoning for any of the new Fallen units. The 5-star units that I was able to get are: Rhajat +HP/-Spd (4-star Special), Fallen F!Morgan +Res/-Atk, Dieck (Neutral IV), Hector +Atk, -Res (4-star Special), Julian +Res/-Atk, and F!Dimitri (Neutral IV) [Free Summon]. I was also able to get a Brave Ike +HP/-Res (4-star Special) as my redeem pull for the new bridal banner.

I free summoned a fallen Julia today on the new bride banner. Not what I was expecting but I quite like Julia and I have a soft spot for the fallen heroes. :)

i feel like if im gonna make any progress in arena i'm gonna have to build a unit whos sole purpose is countering f!edelgard, good lord

Back