• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Guess the reference.

I dunno.

"You might know everything I'm going to do, but that's not going to help you since I know everything YOU'RE going to do!
STRANGE ISN'T IT?!"

If you guys don't know this, I'm going to be very disappointed in you.

Sonic Adventure 2
Here's a tricky one. I'll edit the post if the next person doesn't get it right.

"Hey. Hey! What's with that scary face, fella? If ya leave here lookin' like that, you'll scare away potential customers and ruin our reputation. ... Wait. Hold up. Where did ya even come from... ?

Fairly odd Parents

"Voltaire used to be the most evil creature in the world, untilso.e goody two shoes (possibly you) turned him human again!"

I got nothing
It does sound familiar though.
"We all have our scars from loving someone too deeply, from wanting to protect someone too much."

Mathew Brodrick from that Godzilla movie from the late 90's.

"Time for a game of disappearing bears"

The Care Bears movie (Thank you Nostalgia Critic)

"Well, if you're hearing this, then chances are you've made a very poor career choice."

Er! Wrong, it was an anime! Hetalia

Fairy Odd Parents right? I used to watch that show religiously

"Hairy baby!"

Last edited:
"A Tale of 2 Cities" by Charles ****ens

"Your blade... It did not cut deep enough."

Well excuse me censors for writing the guy's name.

Last edited:
White Chicks? Omg

“I strapped an MP3 player to one of those floor-cleaning robots. Call him DJ Roomba. Little guy cruises around and plays music."

Oh my god! You killed Kenny! You *******!

It's pretty obvious.
Also I have no idea.

Back