[Guide] Cycling & Cycling Towns ➝ (UPDATED 12/6/16)

thnx for the guide!

sounds clear to me:)

ive bought an extra copy of AC:NL, and want to do cycling with it on my 3ds.
Does it harm my original game (my good playing game) if i tweak the TT?

Just to be sure, otherwise i use the copy for an extra good game :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

thnx for the guide!

thnx for the guide!

- - - Post Merge - - -

thnx for the guide!

tt'ing does not harm your game, no :) just make sure you're changing the time in-game rather than your actual 3ds time, because if you change the 3ds time, it'll alter the time in your regular town if you're not careful. good luck cycling!​

Thank you so much for this guide! I'm new to this forum and was about to start a cycling town, so now I know how to do it properly.

Definitely saving this thread :)

Thank you so much for this guide! I'm new to this forum and was about to start a cycling town, so now I know how to do it properly.

Definitely saving this thread :)
youre very welcome, and welcome to tbt c:
always feel free to pm if you have any other questions!​

I just wanted to say thank you for this thread. I got the hang of cycling by using all this methods and it's really fun! This inspired me so much that I just bought myself a second copy of the game to make into my cycling town. There's something so satisfying when someone comes to your town to adopted one of their dreamies. It makes me so happy. c:

Hopefully I'll be making my own cycling thread in the next couple days or so.

one thing I wish the cyclers would do more though, I feel like they all constantly don't move quick enough.... I see the same towns with all the same villagers, and it changes one villager like every 6 hours. When I had a cycling town, I gave plenty of opportunity to get Tier 5 auto void dreamies without remaining on them for hours on end...

I just wanted to say thank you for this thread. I got the hang of cycling by using all this methods and it's really fun! This inspired me so much that I just bought myself a second copy of the game to make into my cycling town. There's something so satisfying when someone comes to your town to adopted one of their dreamies. It makes me so happy. c:

Hopefully I'll be making my own cycling thread in the next couple days or so.
youre welcome! :') it really is satisfying and you get to meet so many new villagers this way, even just in passing. good luck with your cycling!​

one thing I wish the cyclers would do more though, I feel like they all constantly don't move quick enough.... I see the same towns with all the same villagers, and it changes one villager like every 6 hours. When I had a cycling town, I gave plenty of opportunity to get Tier 5 auto void dreamies without remaining on them for hours on end...
i do agree with this. my cycling thread now is a lot more relaxed than my
old one, and now I basically just pick and choose who I want to sell. but on my old thread I had specific time limits for each tier, and if there was no interest within that time they got voided.​

Back