how are you feeling right now?

Restless. I accidentally took double the amount of anxiety medication.

Uggggh I knew the moment I did that it would mess up my night. At least I got a few hours of sleep before it really kicked in.

I'm feeling a lot of things tbh. I'm not sure it'll go away for a long time either.
But I guess one way to sum it up short is I wish things were better.

Feeling so relieved that I got my shorts and pajamas back. I ran out of loose trousers to wear because they haven't been washed for a while, so whenever I was at home I had to be...in my underwear. 😳 At least that's over!!

I was feeling fatigued, but had one of my favorite sandwiches and I feel a lot better now. :blush:

Shattered lol. Just did some gardening in the rain while I have a ute to use, not the smartest idea 🤣🌧

Super anxious. I didn't have more caffeine than usual either so I don't know what's up.

I'm feeling a little tired, I went to a local theme park today and it started to get a lot warmer as the day went on which makes me feel very tired. Also my back is a little ache-y again so I am hoping that resting it tomorrow will help it feel better.

I was actually doing pretty okay, but then my mom started talking about grades and how me and my brother keep having all B’s and we can do better and how I could get better grades if I focus more time on studying and stop playing video games and using my phone as much and how it was like when she was a kid and yeah, you get the point. So right now I don’t really feel like existing.

I just woke up from a nap and I had a dream about my best friend again; I’m feeling worse than I was earlier and am feeling pretty miserable right now. I’m hoping once I start playing a game that I feel a little better.

Oh, what's this place....? 🤨 Never been in here before.... 🔍🎲 How am I feeling? How are WE feeling? 👱‍♀️🤜🤛🎲 How are weeee feeling... 👈👈👱‍♀️👈👈🎲 Uh... we're not sure, honestly. We just came back from our castle. 🏰 Thought we could use some... fresh air, but I don't think it's very fresh here right now... 😬 We are, however... ☝️🎲 going to visit some other dwelling! 🏢 So we're feeling... poetic. For... certain reasons. 🤫 Anyway, just thought we should drop by and... huh, do I smell Chinese food? 👃🎲 Do you smell it too? 👱‍♀️👃👃🎲 .................. Oop! 🙊 kthnxbai 🚪🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️

Back