how are you feeling right now?

Feeling pretty content for the most part! 😎

This week also just ended on a good note, which I really needed.

not doing good right now. got depressed in the store. i ended up messaging my best friend even though i didn’t want to since I’m still butt hurt he didn’t say happy belated birthday. :/ I’m having the worst thoughts. I hope this is just bad pms. I know I’ll be okay once I’m home with my kitties.

I'm feeling alright, I'm a little sad that the weekend is coming to an end and that I have to go to work tomorrow. I never enjoy when the weekend is over.

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
hmm...not so great. tempted to isolate for a few days because of it, but then i feel guilty doing so. it's such a weird and annoying thing.

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
Very lonely.

In the sense that I've done quite a lot of good for myself personally this year (more than I can even comprehended). But I still kinda lag behind socially and rarely have others to speak with.

One step at a time I suppose.

I feel kinda icky.
Like I have the time to do things but my mind just feels stuck so I feel like days are wastin'
I understand that its not benefical to force yourself into things when you can't feel like it, but I've been feeling like that for a long time. Maybe its just stress over everything. But yeah, definitely icky and need some water~

Back