how are you feeling right now?

I’m feeling a bit restless. I want to play a game but still am feeling pretty zapped. I don’t want to sleep yet. Mood was going down, but I’m doing okay now 🙂

Last edited:
I didn't eat properly today. Entire day was hectic so I nibbled on small snacks.

I feel it now. My stomach hurts. I'm home and there's really not much here to eat either. My legs are also wobbling like jelly.

I feel very tired today and a little sleepy.
Last night we had storms for a few hours and woke me up. Maybe if I wasn't waken up, maybe I wouldn't not be sleepy at least.
Other than those, I feel pretty good today.

Feeling a lil sleepy despite not really doing much.

Also my Universal credit coach call was suppose to happen 12 mins ago and they haven't called yet :/ so not too happy on that. I'm waiting till 5PM, then Im contacting someone online to figure out whats going on.

Physically drained. Light-headed. Brain fog. And my legs are in so much pain I can't get comfortable and struggle with sitting down/standing up/walking. 🥲

Although my partner just said she's treating me to Chinese food tonight so that's perked my mood up. 🥰

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
I’m feeling a little depressed and not that great. I’ve been feeling a little lonely, feeling conflicted & confused about some stuff on my mind, and I still don’t have a lot of energy. I’m hoping once I eat something that I’ll feel a little better at least.

No comments or replies please.

• Hug
I'm actually sick, but it doesn't equate to feeling bad.

Mood wise I'm doing okay. Body wise not really.

It's like mixing vanilla and strawberry. or something like that.

• Hug
worried, but only because i've been inactive socially with certain people i wanna get to know more due to being depressed, but i realize it's okay and that maybe i should focus on myself first.

• Hug
I just woke up and having some panicking feeling. Earlier I kept waking up because my dad was talking too loud. I’m stilly really annoyed about that. I’m a little depressed by overall okay aside from also being sleepy still and hungry. I have to take my medicine still. I’m a little nervous about hosting Among Us today too.

• Hug
I just woke up and having some panicking feeling. Earlier I kept waking up because my dad was talking too loud. I’m stilly really annoyed about that. I’m a little depressed by overall okay aside from also being sleepy still and hungry. I have to take my medicine still. I’m a little nervous about hosting Among Us today too.
I know you haven’t been host before but I don’t think you should be so nervous. I’m sure everyone will understand if you don’t do a perfect job as host since it’s your first time doing it. 🙂

overheated, it’s too warm.. my country demonizes ac, even though for at least 4 months of the year, it’s 30 degrees celcius and above. i can’t do anything productive on my short weekends because i feel like my brain is getting cooked and i cant concentrate. it’s 30 degrees inside even with all cooling precautions, and 35 outside 🫠 then i come into work exhausted cause the nights don’t cool off, it’s taking its toll on me 🙃

Back