how are you feeling right now?

Socially bored. There's not a lot going on in most of the threads I'm interested in, so I haven't been doing a whole lot except (unsuccessfully) swiping on a dating app and listening to my music. Oh, and I need to start working again -- I'll be going back full-time this Tuesday, and it'll be nice to mindlessly chat with my co-workers again.

I’m not feeling great right now. I ended up not going to the restaurant with my parents; part of me wishes I did but the other part is glad I didn’t. I should be better once I eat and take my medicine & the Among Us Sessions should help too. It was really hard getting myself to get up today again.

Still haven’t received the mail that I’m waiting for. I’m getting worried again :/.

I’m really annoyed too right now since my dad is blasting his phone or ipad instead of wearing ear buds.

No comments or replies please.

I’m feeling pretty good! Ready for the closing ceremony and a break before the next event, around my birthday!

my stomach is in knots !!!!! i have two interviews tomorrow so i’m worried about that, my aunt is flying back to france in the evening so i probably won’t be able to go with them to the airport, i’m also missing the dinner they’re having with my other aunt 😭😭😭

i’m just ✨ stressed ✨

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
Like I need time off the forums for a bit. I'm also ashamed of myself for procrastinating on my homework, which I should be. (No reactions please.)

I feel pretty good today honestly and it's been a while. I wonder if the weather has something to do with it. It has been cooler and the nights get really cool. Autumn is almost here!
Going to make sure I don't do too much today.. but man am I in a cleaning mood.

I’m okay! I’m feeling a bit annoyed because my dad kept waking me up because he talks too loud and he keeps coughing and sneezing (he doesn’t take medicine for his allergies or anything). Also have to go pick up my new lens for my glasses.

I also had a dream that my ex was in and some things that reminded me of high school :/. Would’ve been a decent dream if it had not been that.

• Hug
I feel mostly nothing from my brain fog with a slight hint of sleepiness.

• Hug
I’m doing good! I found out I had enough on my switch to buy Among Us on the switch; it was only $3. Also got the okay to buy a eshop card, so I bought the among us pack that gives you the bread pet that @Xara has :3. Will be trying to play the game in the next session on my switch. :D

I feel groggy since I just woke up after passing out a few hours ago. Still feeling frustrated about my internet connection and no idea what to do to figure out why my connection was fine ob my tablet but not my switch. I was hoping someone would have an idea and post in the thread I made in Brewster’s Cafe but nope.

I’m bummed. I was really excited about getting it on the switch and the little bundle I got. Kinda feeling a bit depressed too.

I feel overwhelmed. Had to clear out half my closet to put our ACs in since it's getting colder, and I realized that I have to clear out the other half. I'll get it done, I'm just not happy with how messy my room is at the moment.

Last edited:
Back