how are you feeling right now?

I feel mixed.

I'm not entirely nervous for my job interview coming up. Talking in person is not high on a list of things that make me anxious. In fact, the idea of getting out there and trying makes me smile.

But my thoughts have been bubbling up. Because it's my first time doing this, I don't know what it will feel like or what the process is going to be.

Since I don't have that strong of a support system (or much of anybody) I suppress my feelings and get stuck in negative thought loops.

Slightly stressed, my cat peed on my bed and it went through all the cover, bedsheets etc mattress??
My mum just put new sheets on recently
Had to flip my mattress over

Absolutely exhausted. Going to lay down and try to get some rest. Luckily I feel much better from the past couple of days. And I think I acquired my confetti cap. If not I should be close..

I’m still doing good, just sleepy and still out of steam. My entries for canvas crossing is taking too long since I have no more energy 😓.

Last edited:
The hate I have for this shop and how I wish my work hours would just end quickly is so dire.
After cutting my hours ages ago and the boss not acting so boss like, I just don't care.

And around me friends and sister just tell me to leave yet I can't money wise, yes I'm on UC and that's the other reason I can't just leave, they don't like you leaving a job.

My mood still isn't the best (and it still won't be for a while, from the looks of things) but I'm managing.

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
pretty good! my headache from this morning has subsided. I just discovered a new song I like. and now I'm looking forward to lunch!

Back