how many times a day do you (usually) eat?

how many times, usually?

• three times a day

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • twice a day

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • only once a day

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • it's really not consistent at all

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • more than three times a day

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • other? (comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xSuperMario64x

call me Bug 🇨🇦💜🐛
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Sweet Heart Balloon
Glam Heart Balloon
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Pink Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
I'm interested in knowing how many times a day you guys eat. not including snacking, just main meals. I personally usually only eat twice a day, and I have some friends and family who do as well, but I also have friends who do eat three times a day. I don't think there's anything wrong with eating twice a day, I've been that way myself for most of my life. 😌

That's funny. I was just talking about this today. I normally eat meals twice a day, not including the small snacks I have in between. I don't eat at any specific times. I'm a strong believer that I should just eat when I'm hungry, and it works for me.

My eating habits have been pretty inconsistent as of recent, but generally speaking, I eat two meals a day. I just can't stomach breakfast first thing in the morning. Sometimes I don't eat lunch, but I always make sure I at least have dinner (and snacks) every day.

Not counting snacks, I usually only eat twice, which is breakfast and dinner. But on some days I have lunch as well.

Last edited:
I'm super consistent and I normally eat three times a day for main meals. I always eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner! I eat snacks whenever I feel like it and its generally once or twice a day. However, people who don't eat as much or eat more than me like whatever works for you do it! Listen to your body! Me though... I get hungry so often but meals always satisfy me for a few hours. I never know how people don't eat breakfast! Its my favorite everyday, oatmeal, yogurt, omelets etc. I am such a healthy eating person 🥰

I have been working more to eat twice a day instead of just once a day. I am getting better at it. Evening meal is always a thing but I have been trying to eat something late morning but sometimes I don't get around to it until afternoon.

At least three times a day, but sometimes when I wake up too late (Being 10am) I don't eat Breakfast at all and go straight to Lunch. But man, Breakfast is why I want to get up early in the morning, and it's so hard to do.

twice a day (lunch and dinner), but on the rare occasions that i wake up early in the morning, i'll eat breakfast if i'm hungry.

three times a day, always! unless i wake up at like 11, but then i also usually end up with a big enough snack at one point that it's basically a meal lol

i eat two meals and have snacks. technically im supposed to have like, 3 small meals and 2 small snacks. but i eat too much of the snack LOL

Anyone looking at my diet would think I'm a hobbit. I tend to break the components of a meal down into smaller parts that I spread over 1-2hrs, so what others might view as snacking or multiple meals I consider part of one meal. I find it easier to balance what I'm eating and keep a steady appetite (I struggle to eat enough calories without resorting to junk food) this way.

e.g. I might have the first half of my breakfast at 6:30AM at home and the second half at 8:30AM once I arrived at work. Or eat 1-2 portions of vegetables at 12PM and follow-up with carbs and protein at 1PM.

I eat once or twice a day with some snacks here and there. Despite that I’ve still gained some weight over the past several months because of the antipsychotics I take.

Usually it’s cereal and some coffee in the morning and then a good sized dinner.

Three times a day. Due to how tall and big I am, eating twice a day wouldn't be enough for me.

I almost always eat three meals a day. There are some days I forget, though, and am left eating two meals instead. Silly me!

Once or twice a day, plus usually a little snack.
I have to eat dinner with my family, so this one is a meal I can't skip.

I usually eat three meals a day, and mostly at consistent times. I used to skip breakfast, but I found I was sometimes lightheaded during the morning when I did so.

I eat three meals a day. I get up at 3am and eat a small breakfast to keep me going for work. Then I eat lunch usually around 1 in the afternoon and then dinner anywhere from 6-9PM. I try to eat earlier, but sometimes I'm still full or time just gets away from me because I'm trying to get into too much in one afternoon/evening and then before I know it, it is nighttime lol.

Back