• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm Happy To Announce, After Eight Years, The Return Of The Bell Tree Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh yeah. The contests are pretty neat.

We've got a lot more than that planned that you guys aren't able to see yet.
and the tickets are currency, as I'm sure you've already figured out. But what could that currency be used for? hmmm...

Ahh yeah. The contests are pretty neat.

We've got a lot more than that planned that you guys aren't able to see yet.
and the tickets are currency, as I'm sure you've already figured out. But what could that currency be used for? hmmm...

You should tell us ;)

Gallows, you're the super ticketmaster. You'd tell us to live up to your name.

Yes tell us! I'm sure it's just going to be little items but you should tell us ^~^.
Ok I'm sorry for my constant posting :(. This thread has gotten me more bells and post
Counts for a bit :p...

The most intriguing thing to me is the contests though ^~^

Cooking is the one thing in life I'm worst at - the microwave cooks for me (which is a blessing because otherwise I would starve to death). Writing on the other hand, is what I'm good at, seeing as I'm actually an author, except that English isn't my native language. However, I do want to better my English, so this will be a great opportunity.

All in all, the waiting drives me nuts as well and I totally look forward to this all. I don't really know what to expect but that makes it only more fun. :D It's 4am here in Germany, though, and I'm so tired I'm afraid of falling asleep in front of the computer, so I should probably sleep. XD

We're currently pumping air into the balloons! Hold tight!

Cooking is the one thing in life I'm worst at - the microwave cooks for me (which is a blessing because otherwise I would starve to death). Writing on the other hand, is what I'm good at, seeing as I'm actually an author, except that English isn't my native language. However, I do want to better my English, so this will be a great opportunity.

All in all, the waiting drives me nuts as well and I totally look forward to this all. I don't really know what to expect but that makes it only more fun. :D It's 4am here in Germany, though, and I'm so tired I'm afraid of falling asleep in front of the computer, so I should probably sleep. XD

When you sleep there probably going to announce it then. That'd be unfortunate...

I'm cook all the freakin time... So I'm confident with that one
Writing... Not my thing...

I don't see how you could better your English more! You write in English better that most Americans! :)

Wait where does it say there will be a cooking/writing contest?
I'm OK at writing, but I'm not allowed to cook... xD (my parents cook all my meals)

Hm...I figure since we are mentioning cooking, I'd like to bring up my biggest fail in terms of cooking.

So I'm taking this class in school called FCS, and we're learning how to properly cook stuff. One of the dishes we were making was called "Pizza Bubbly". It was like pizza, but only with those refrigerator biscuits cut up as the dough. And we all know as pretty much common sense, cheese goes on top. Yeah...I put half the cheese into the dough batter. Never hire me as a cook. EVER.

Don't forget guys, tonight is the last chance to buy the November birthstone from the Shop before it's gone! I KNOW THE FAIR IS EXCITING ALL BUT BIRTHSTONES ARE IMPORTANT TOO

Quick question, when the fair starts will there be a new forum like there was during The Woods event or will it all be here in this thread/The Bell Tree HQ?

Hm...I figure since we are mentioning cooking, I'd like to bring up my biggest fail in terms of cooking.

So I'm taking this class in school called FCS, and we're learning how to properly cook stuff. One of the dishes we were making was called "Pizza Bubbly". It was like pizza, but only with those refrigerator biscuits cut up as the dough. And we all know as pretty much common sense, cheese goes on top. Yeah...I put half the cheese into the dough batter. Never hire me as a cook. EVER.

....... AHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back