• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Jarring Oddities

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this vessel works. I don’t have any empty jars lying around.

Just after sunrise on November 1st, when all the trick-or-treaters returned home, the evil scientist found a lone alien wandering the street. He took the alien home, trapped him in a vessel of slime, sealing him in forever. However, some say the little alien's soul was no match for the slime, and it was set to return to its home planet.
Hi there! We're not accepting substitutions for the jar requirement, so unfortunately we're not able to accept this one.

i hope this has enough of a halloween theme, it's a freaky little sea creature friend in a pickle jar. at first i had a duck in a jar but then i realized it had to be spooky. rip that duck

20211028_023557.jpg

20211028_023101.jpg
Hi! We do not feel this entry meets the autumn/Halloween theme requirement so we are not able to accept this.

F49893E3-A3BF-4FEF-81B8-FC98643E3FB2.jpeg

My wet-specimen jar: featuring chopped off fingers, bloody eyeballs, and ripped out kidneys! Poor guy… beware to all.

20211028_155634.jpg

This supposedly regular turtle specimen was put in a jar with blue water. But, now, somehow the water is starting to change color... and it looks like its turning into.... blood??? Ew!

20211028_163139.jpg

20211028_163108.jpg

Here’s my resubmission. I was walking around late last night and found a strange plant growing in the lawn of an abandoned house. I got closer, and I could almost hear it talking to me. “Feeeeeeed me!” I had been feeling hungry, so I figured it was all in my head. I picked the bloom, brought it home, and sealed it in this jar. Overnight, the plant released a strange, green ooze and grew a mouth? And grew more heads?! What’s happening?
3FB5E5F8-5B3D-49F0-8446-AE714F8F7292.jpeg

Putting it behind a spoiler...are those...fingers?

The Jar with the Silicon Bloody Fingers & Food Coloring
1.jpg

And here is the fingers on their own if anyone is interested
2.jpg
Post automatically merged:

I put a glass thing in there to give the illusion of floating...but I'm not sure it worked. Ah well.

55222FEC-C57E-487B-8630-9526C7815C08.jpeg

pretty spoopy i think! used black pepper corns at the bottom and tied (real) sharks teeth with cotton to have them chilling in the middle-ish. liquid was made by combining tomato puree + ketchup with water and jam with water. really happy with how it looks! ;D proof of it being mine is below!

A7AFE562-67F1-4CF4-8D92-89C22AA8B5F2.jpeg

IMG_3853klein.jpg

This Tapeworm lived inside me until recently. At night i had terrible cramps and there it was suddenly. There were some little twitches but then it was dead. I decided to put it in a jar and it has been next to my bed now ever since. Sometimes i do see a little shiver from it. But i think it's definitely dead...

Oh no...this is why you don't let the cat near the goldfish 💀
jarfish.jpg

Materials used: red food dye+water, a rubber fish cable spool, and a decorative cat bowl for effect!
There's also large glass beads on the bottom of the jar but they're near-impossible to see against the black cat bowl. Probably because they're also red. 😅
Pictures included of the jar without the cat bowl for glass bead visibility. They didn't show up as well as I thought they would, but then, I can't steal fish tank decorative ornaments when I don't have any fish 🤷‍♂️
jarfish_1.jpg

Here's my entry:

p1012147.jpg

I stared in awe at all the coloured jars with mysterious contents; but hardly brave enough to open one.
A small jar caight my attention and the eerie black waters pulled me in.
Looking into the grubbnies, I almost thought I could hear whispers; the jar shaking in my hands as high pitched cries echoed in my mind.
I blinked, almost relizing in atmost fear, turning to my companion. "Where's the lid to this jar?!"

Used: black food colouring, tried making a lil plasticne voodoo doll,dino skull and broken manniquin pieces.

Why did I decide to go through these entries after throwing up? Ugh. You did a good job all!

That's all entries submitted up to this point accepted. 🎃

Why did I decide to go through these entries after throwing up? Ugh. You did a good job all!

That's all entries submitted up to this point accepted. 🎃
Oh nooooo, I hope you feel better!

(Bold choice tho)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back