• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Let us translate! [Animal Crossing: New Leaf Translation Thread]

Has someone already posted this?
found it on tumblr:

so Gracie's new shop will be on the 3rd floor of the upgraded shop of Timmy & Tommy

Never seen the translation before.
Wow Gracie has really went downhill from City Folk, owning her own high class fashion store, to having to be an extension of Nooks and having to run her shop all by herself, ouch she was hit hard.

Never seen the translation before.
Wow Gracie has really went downhill from City Folk, owning her own high class fashion store, to having to be an extension of Nooks and having to run her shop all by herself, ouch she was hit hard.

Beats living in a car. (or at least, that's what I thought happened to her when I was little)

I wonder what happened to her car anyway. Did gas get too expensive and she have to go green and only drive at night to avoid being see in a less fashionable car?

I don't think we should look at her store as being a downgrade. I'm going to look at it as separate branches of her store going up all over the world. (Let's just ignore the fact she's there everyday, if she is). :p

Wait, if Redd is selling sculptures as well as paintings, does that mean sculptures are part of the museum's art section now?

Wait, if Redd is selling sculptures as well as paintings, does that mean sculptures are part of the museum's art section now?

I was thinking that, as well. I'd say it's very possible. Why would we have sculptures if they weren't able to be donated to the museum?

golden_fruit_tweet.jpg

Could you translate this please Saratoga? :3
Thanks if you do! x3

EDIT: O_0 sorry I just realised the text is really hard to see :(

A52lcq4CYAAPBA-.jpg

みなさ~ん、おはようございます!今朝は実家の母からフルーツが届きました♪フルーツはどれもおいしいですけど、村の特産フルーツだけは、とってもおいしく育つことがあるんです!見た目もちょっと違いますから、探してみてくださいね!

Someone? :)

A52lcq4CYAAPBA-.jpg

みなさ~ん、おはようございます!今朝は実家の母からフルーツが届きました♪フルーツはどれもおいしいですけど、村の特産フルーツだけは、とってもおいしく育つことがあるんです!見た目もちょっと違いますから、探してみてくださいね!

Now you can see it better :).

That translation is good up until the last line, which doesn't really make sense. I would write it as "They look slightly different than (normal) peaches, so (your best and) try to look for them!"

Could you translate this for us Saratoga?

母にフルーツのお礼の手紙を出しに、郵便局に行ってきました♪ぺりこさんは以前は役場にお勤めだったんですけど、わたしとは入れ違いで一緒に働いたことはないんです。いつも笑顔でテキパキ仕事をこなされるぺりこさんは、わたしのあこがれなんです~!

It's about the Post Office.

Could you translate this for us Saratoga?

母にフルーツのお礼の手紙を出しに、郵便局に行ってきました♪ぺりこさんは以前は役場にお勤めだったんですけど、わたしとは入れ違いで一緒に働いたことはないんです。いつも笑顔でテキパキ仕事をこなされるぺりこさんは、わたしのあこがれなんです~!

It's about the Post Office.

Here you go

To send a letter of thanks of the fruit to the mother before but it was a Otsutome in office, Mr. Riko Bae ♪ I went to the post office I have never worked together in misplacing with me. This is not Perry that get the job done with a smile always snappy, ~ Is that my longing!

Here you go

I think he asked me because he didn't want incomprehensible garble that Google translate blurts out...

Translation: I went to the Post office today to send a thank you letter to my mom, because she sent me some fruit♪ The Post office's Pelly had previously worked at the town hall, although it wasn't with me (**Shizue is clearly talking because of this distinction). Pelly always has a smile and works hard. I hope that I can become like her someday!

Back