• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Look what I've got!

In the Japanese version you had a megaphone with which you can call villagers, is this also there in the PAL version?

Well, I hate you.

That's a bit harsh. Just because someone was lucky enough to get a review copy of a game, doesn't mean you should flat out hate them. Jealousy is fine by me, I'm jealous. But I am still waiting out the 31 days, because I'm excited. This helps get me excited. Lighten up.

Right, I'm back with some more updates! Sorry about the delay - just had to sort out a few NDAs with Nintendo. So far, I've spent a lot of time earning bells and fishing, plus a bit of bug hunting after getting my net today. I'm still trying to find a good list of which insects and fish should be available to me in May, so if anyone could link, I'd be grateful. I've just paid off my second lot of cash to Tom Nook, so a house expansion will be arriving tomorrow. Also got a 100% mayor approval rating today, which means I should be able to start community projects soon. No other big unlocks yet - I guess it'll take some time before I get Club LOL, the gardening shop, the dream suite and so on, but I kind of like that, as it'll give me something to strive for! I also spent ages today painstakingly recreating a photo of my cat to use as my town flag, which I got the pattern for with the pattern creation website someone else linked to. Anyway, here are a few photos!
HNI_0052_zps53dc65b5.jpg

HNI_0065_zps84807f9d.jpg

HNI_0078_zps0effe198.jpg

HNI_0081_zps4ddf740c.jpg

HNI_0083_zps1e18eb3e.jpg

How did you manage to get that flag made? I would never be able to make anything like that, even from a picture!

I found this website for you. I assume most of the names are wrong as soon as they are only rough translations from the Japanese names. It lists how much you can sell them for and when they can be found. At the top you can change the time and date to see what bugs are around whenever you will be playing. Try this link: Click Here

EDIT: If you could make a guide/video on how to draw patterns like that, I would highly appreciate that. I really want a picture of my tortoise for my town flag when I get the English copy of the game. Thanks.

THAT. FLAG. I have a simple one of dear, departed Jack Greyfur in my City Folk town, but I would LOVE to fly a photo-realistic pic of Domino Kesler in my New Leaf town.

As everyone else said, jealous but thrilled for you. Thanks for sharing with us!

Yes, Apple's name is the same in English.

Thanks for the nice comments about my flag, guys - I'm really pleased with how it turned out! I just uploaded a photo of my cat to this website: http://app.nicofinder.net/tobimy and then went through the painstaking process of copying it pixel by pixel. It probably took about 45 minutes to an hour, in all.

Back