Status
Not open for further replies.
Milleram's event entry:
  • jingle1.png
    jingle1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,043
jingle1.png

Ref

My favourite memory is when I won a snowflake collectible during one of the holiday events. I won it by placing in the limerick contest. It was my first time winning a contest on TBT, so I was very happy that everyone had enjoyed my limerick. I was also very happy to receive a special collectible as a prize.

5jPDdIE.png

There are too many memories that I couldn’t choose just one but overall, I’m happy to be part of the community especially with my bestie You got mail! This November will be 10 years since we’ve joined the forums and since then we’ve made precious memories from the games, events etc.​

shellbell's event entry:
  • afraid of mick.jpg
    afraid of mick.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 674
afraid of mick.jpg

A fun memory of my time on TBT is playing hide and seek during the TBTWC '24. Nothing has made me more afraid in my life than seeing Mick run past my hiding tree.
Visually, the memory is fuzzy but the fear is strong

Doo's event entry:
  • IMG_6505.jpeg
    IMG_6505.jpeg
    222.6 KB · Views: 553
IMG_6505.jpeg

Don’t mind the terrible drawing skills 😂 (username proof spoilered below)

Drift is me.
My memory is the story of my first collectible. I love gingerbread men and I came across @Jhine7 ’s collectible shop with a gingerbread man on offer for 150 TBT. I only had 50, so I asked if he could save it for me while I saved up. A few minutes later I got a notification telling me I’d been sent 100 TBT by @.: Meri :. to make up the price of the gingerbread man. I couldn’t believe it. I went to Jhine7 with the TBT and he said I could just buy it for 100 TBT so I’d have some left over. I just couldn’t believe how lovely they both were. Meri was willing to donate TBT for some random newbie to get a collectible and I couldn’t believe it. It’s kind of just the story of how I realised how lovely everyone is here. I love this community ❤️

IMG_6506.jpeg

Meri’s entry for the wondrous wardrobes event:
IMG_6499.jpeg

Jhine7’s shop banner by jadetine:

IMG_6500.jpeg

Collectibles:
1722433672451.png
1722433722303.png
1722433754761.png

Drift:
IMG_6507.jpeg

Roxxy's event entry:
  • Untitled - 30 July 2024 17.33.jpeg
    Untitled - 30 July 2024 17.33.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 557
Untitled - 30 July 2024 17.33.jpeg

This was actually really hard as I have been so blessed with friendships and memories.

I started off with my first and definitely one of my most special memories. I was going through a very hard personal time. I started a quest for an Aurora sky which was an impossible dream collectable. That quest brought the most amazing person into my life 🫶❤️

Aaaaaaannndddd as the sky looks nothing like an Aurora 😂 I needed to add something. I have been blessed with art of my rep from tbts best artists 😍 I have actually never attempted my rep (now you see why🙈). It is just such an amazing memory when, again, thanks to the kindness and generosity of @The Pennifer and @mogyay i got my dream heart wand 💖💖💖

The belltree is a very special place and to my dear friends, thank you 🫶💜💜

lieryl's event entry:
  • Untitled_Artwork.png
    Untitled_Artwork.png
    5 MB · Views: 573
Untitled_Artwork.png

‧₊˚ shooting star you will always be famous ✧˖°✩彡

Winning this animated collectible was truly one of my core TBT memories. I had felt so much joy in that moment, but I also felt as if I had a lot to reflect upon. Like wow! Four whole years on this site!! I’ve gone through so many silly memories and have made an abundance of meaningful connections since the fair of 2020. I have also grown a bit in the interests I have chosen to pursue (as niche as they may be) thanks to the space this site has given me, and I am forever grateful to TBT for offering me such irreplaceable treasures.

I used to joke about this when shooting star felt like a pipe dream, but I honestly still feel these words even when I have the collectible sitting in my hands. Shooting star is cool and all, but the real shooting star was unironically the friendships I made along the way and the experiences I got to live through. Here’s to more years on TBT!

1722457667773.png

Mars Adept's event entry:
  • IMG_5710.jpeg
    IMG_5710.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 462
IMG_5710.jpeg

Here is my resubmission just in case my previous entry can’t be accepted because of it missing the entry check box. (The check box wasn’t available when I originally posted my entry on the 27th.)

Xara's event entry:
  • MagicEraser_240802_005304.png
    MagicEraser_240802_005304.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 433
MagicEraser_240802_005304.png

drawing disco ball egg the way it actually looks ❌
making it look like a bi egg instead ✅

IMG_9664.png
IMG_9664.png
IMG_9664.png

choosing what to draw for this was so hard. this community has blessed me with so many cherished, precious memories that choosing only one to draw didn't feel right. i wanted to draw me meeting 4 of my lovely forum friends irl, my team name suggestion getting chosen during tbtwc 2021 (hi Bellflowers 💜), the event and raffle collectibles i've won during the past couple of years, finally getting my aurora egg, playing Among Us and Jackbox Games during this past tbtwc, playing New Horizons, Mario Party and Splatoon with my friends, whenever my friends see something axolotl-related and think of me, etc etc. there felt like an endless amount of treasured moments and friends i could draw, but i don't have the time (or the skill) to draw them all, as much as i wish i did.

season of giving is my favourite holiday event. i adore the charity component of it, and love exchanging presents with everyone and not knowing what's in each one until christmas! i had fun during both years i participated, but season of giving 2022 is very special to me. i lost my nana and 3 cats (one of whom was my best friend) within less than 9 months between 2021-2022. grief was and still is terrible, but season of giving 2022 was the first time i felt motivated and creative in over a year. it was the first time i felt okay again.

it was also my very first time winning an event raffle and prize! i look forward to Oblivia's 12 days of collectibles raffles every year, but i never expect to win one. prior to 2022, i had never won anything. i was taking a nap when the first raffle drawing happened, and woke up to a bunch of notifications and a disco ball egg in my inventory!! a few weeks later, i won my first event prize — a special snowflake.

this might be silly, but after over a year of so many devastating things happening one after the other, those 2 pixels were honestly a light at the end of the tunnel for me. they showed me that good things can and will happen, even when it feels like your world's ended. nearly 2 years later, and i look at them in my inventory whenever i'm having a bad day, to remind myself that good will happen again. 🩷

IMG_9660.png

Airysuit's event entry:
  • IMG_0115.jpeg
    IMG_0115.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 401
I joined tbt in 2014 when I got ACNL. But after a couple of months i started playing less intensive, and because I hardly use my pc and the mobile site wasnt optimalized yet, I left tbt eventually too…
Then ACNH came in 2020, and i became active again, a week before the TBT 3.0 update! With mobile optimalisation!
Since then I have checked in at the forums at least once in a while, became more active in the community and events.

So I chose to use my memory of the forums becoming way easier for my to access, and therefor being able to check in anytime and anywhere ❤️ Even in the train on my way to work! Thank you so much everyone for all the happy memories! 🎈

IMG_0115.jpeg

daringred_'s event entry:
  • snow bunny.jpg
    snow bunny.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 391
snow bunny.jpg

for my memory, i decided to go with winning my beloved snow bunny! it's my favorite collectible and was one of the raffle prizes for the winter short story contest. i hoped and hoped and hoped i would get lucky enough to win one, but there were several collectibles and the chance of winning the snow bunny was 5%, so i didn't think it would happen, but luck was on my side for once. i've cherished it ever since <3
i decided to recreate the "get item" screen from super paper mario!
1722629052783.png

1722629081722.png

Liz!'s event entry:
  • 20240803_160501.jpg
    20240803_160501.jpg
    962.6 KB · Views: 363
My fondest memory on TBT was winning the love ball on the 12 days of Christmas in 2022. Being in the UK it was Christmas morning before I seen it. It made my day, or even week.
I'm not into pokemon but it's still a pretty collectable. I kept it for a bit and then sold it.
I'm a bit of a money hoarder in rl, so still have most of the TBT from selling it.
I don't like being skint. :giggle:

20240803_160501.jpg

Iris_T's event entry:
  • memory1.png
    memory1.png
    224.1 KB · Views: 325
It might be a bit random/simple memory but I remember fondly the scavenging race from last year (it was nerve breaking but fun!), I went out to look for a 'Bird perched on a tree or power line' and of course all birds in the neighborhood seemed to be gone.. xDD

chara.jpg
my island representative (nevermind the axe uwu)

308065631-480px.jpg
pigeons (easiest bird to find)

fvejQXB.jpg
my scanvenger hunt photo (national geographic here I come!)

JellyBeans's event entry:
  • Untitled13_20240804190337.jpg
    Untitled13_20240804190337.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 333
the whole of april fools day last year feels like a fever dream, so the fact i have a tangible fair pinwheel collectible from that day continues to blow my mind lol. spam posting in that silly thread with everyone together just mining our NFTs and trying to hit a certain number of posts was honestly so much fun - i'd been MIA from the forum for a little bit and april fools really just threw me right back into the community! so i think that's one of my favourite stand out memories from TBT recently <3 this honestly could've been so many things though, turns out a lot happens when you're on a forum for 9 years 👀
Untitled13_20240804190337.jpg

cornimer's event entry:
  • TBT Memories entry-1.png
    TBT Memories entry-1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
I'm artistically challenged but I enjoyed trying to capture the chaos that was the 2017 Bell Tree Fair House of Mirrors

Attachments

• TBT Memories entry-1.png
    TBT Memories entry-1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
Flaming_Oceans's event entry:
  • FO Magnificent Memories entry.PNG
    FO Magnificent Memories entry.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 329
I'm no artist, but I drew my character with the sinister lantern collectible. : ) I'm pretty sure I got "branded puffin" for my prompt for the Halloween event in 2023 (or something along those lines). I had this one idea in my head and I thought it was dumb, but my sister @Chere. encouraged me to draw it. I submitted not thinking anything of it because I just enter things for fun. I remember my sister coming to me at some point telling me I won a staff favourite for my puffin and I couldn't believe it. :' ) I still think it's bad and could be better, but it's cool to know that other people liked it.

FO Magnificent Memories entry.PNG

I'm no artist, but I drew my character with the sinister lantern collectible. : ) I'm pretty sure I got "branded puffin" for my prompt for the Halloween event in 2023 (or something along those lines). I had this one idea in my head and I thought it was dumb, but my sister @Chere. encouraged me to draw it. I submitted not thinking anything of it because I just enter things for fun. I remember my sister coming to me at some point telling me I won a staff favourite for my puffin and I couldn't believe it. :' ) I still think it's bad and could be better, but it's cool to know that other people liked it.

View attachment 575042
I feel you! When I won a Julian Plush collectible during a recent event I kept thinking about how my entry could have been better and that I didn't deserve such a thing. T_T But on the bright side, I'm happy they loved my entry! It encouraged me to continue doing the things I love like crocheting and drawing, because as I said in my Magnificent Memories entry,
[...] no matter how self-deprecating we can be over our creations, we should always remember that we are better at them than we believe we are.
BTW, I love your branded puffin! It looks cool with dat drip. XD

oath2order's event entry:
  • vciW42b.jpeg
    vciW42b.jpeg
    527.9 KB · Views: 203
Does this look like a joke? Yeah probably. But it's not, some of my favorite memories were the late-night IRC chats way back in the day when all I had to do was work retail, stress about college, put off actually doing schoolwork and ****-post in the server.

Featured members here include: @Horus @Minties @Justin @Dolby (the North Korean flag) @Thunder @SockHead iLoveYou (whose account I cannot find), and @KarlaKGB

IRC mafia was some good times.

vciW42b.jpeg

Post automatically merged:

oh and I'm in there guess which symbolizes me

I would have done other members but I couldn't think of funny ways to draw them.

Last edited by a moderator:
MiniPocketWorld's event entry:
  • Memory.png
    Memory.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 305
Collecting Dust in general, but the most memorable was the Star Dust from Space Camp. I was on the International Space Cetacean team. Also the whale plush is my favorite plush collectible.
Memory.png

Referenced Tbt's Space Whale Plush Collectable. Loosely referenced the dusting tool from Animal Crossing.

Does this look like a joke? Yeah probably. But it's not, some of my favorite memories were the late-night IRC chats way back in the day when all I had to do was work retail, stress about college, put off actually doing schoolwork and ****-post in the server.

Featured members here include: @Horus @Minties @Justin @Dolby (the North Korean flag) @Thunder @SockHead iLoveYou (whose account I cannot find), and @KarlaKGB

IRC mafia was some good times.

vciW42b.jpeg

oh and I'm in there guess which symbolizes me

I would have done other members but I couldn't think of funny ways to draw them.
@Chris Hi, sorry, I forgot to actually tag this as my official entry. Is there a way to change that, can I repost? What should I do here? Sorry to bother, thank you.

Cirice's event entry:
  • tbt memories.png
    tbt memories.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 233
tbt memories.png

Ohh, I loved this prompt...
I joined the forum when I discovered Streetpass balloons in NL and I wanted to collect them all. I recall even opening my balloon shop back when it was all the rage in New Leaf.
After that I wasn't very much active, I recall taking part of the camp where I was part of the Melon Baller team, which was my first camp and I really enjoyed the team work. I recall painting a postcard telling how camp was amazing and that I managed to break my leg there! Then I forgot about the forum again, until I came around during the Space Camp last year, so of course Gaxo has to drop a Galaxolotl fragment next to me and fly to say hi for I designed the flag of our team! I've changed a lot from the first time I joined until today, and I find myself trying to collect those balloons again but this time as collectibles. They never really left me, did they?

1722913587503.jpeg

1722913655223.png
1722913863429.png
1722913760196.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back