Magnificent Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
daisyflowers's event entry:
  • 101123.jpg
    101123.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 696
101123.jpg

my favourite TBT memory is when i managed to trade for a flower glow wand with the mega help of @rosetti near the beginning of november last year! the 5 month search came to an end :'))

1722939080500.png

1722939267500.png

mocha.'s event entry:
  • IMG_0506.png
    IMG_0506.png
    709.1 KB · Views: 383
I’ve been fortunate enough to have lots of lovely memories on this forum, however, the most memorable for me is when I won the OG wand raffle. I’d just woken from a nap and ran downstairs to tell my bf how excited I was and his reaction still makes me lol. He was asking if we could sell it for irl cash. Non-TBTers just don’t get it 😅

IMG_0506.png

Post automatically merged:

Forgot to post my reference!:
IMG_0507.png

Holla's event entry:
  • Untitled_Artwork.jpeg
    Untitled_Artwork.jpeg
    659.4 KB · Views: 342
Untitled_Artwork.jpeg

I’ve had so many wonderful memories during my nearly 11 years here so it was hard to narrow it down for sure. In the end I wanted to draw something that reminds me of how kind and supportive the TBT community is as a whole. From helping out within the Animal Crossing games, Pokemon games etc. To being encouraging during both team and solo events and even just being supportive to one another when someone has had a bad day. I always find myself coming back to TBT due to everyone’s kind heartwarming nature. The hug reaction was such a natural addition to the forums so I used it as inspiration for my drawing.
IMG_7541.jpeg
IMG_7550.jpeg
IMG_7549.jpeg

IonicKarma's event entry:
  • memories.PNG
    memories.PNG
    217.3 KB · Views: 318
Here's my entry! I have so many good memories from this site (most of which I can't even begin put into a drawing cause I'm not good enough), but the one I chose to draw for this event is the 2nd Count in the bottle for 2022 fair!

The context behind this one is for all the previous count in the bottles, I've spent a significant amount of time trying to math out a solution to how many objects are in the bottle, and usually come pretty close. However, for the 2nd bottle, stickers were hidden inside and behind glowing moss, making it impossible to use math to figure it out. Yet somehow, this is the one I got the closest.
memories.PNG

686bf45f96ce06af9dd5324453868273.jpg
f3857012-0558-443e-aa3d-c44310be1f81-jpeg.453930

themysterybidder's event entry:
  • TBT Magnificent Memories entry.jpg
    TBT Magnificent Memories entry.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 311
As others have said there are so many memories I could list here especially the members and staff who make these events possible!
In the end I decided to go with the 2023 Friday the 13th event when my Yellow Candy turned into a Corrupted Rainbow Candy! It was the first thing I ever won on TBT! I felt extra lucky as I only bought 2 Yellow Candies!

Yellow Candy Reference.jpg

Corrupted Rainbow Candy Reference.jpg
TBT Magnificent Memories entry.jpg

@Chris For my piece I took a photo of my irl hand to reference. Would I need to physically include a photo of that in my references, or would just saying “my actual hand” be acceptable?

azurill's event entry:
  • IMG_7468.jpeg
    IMG_7468.jpeg
    287.1 KB · Views: 288
One of my favorite events was the new year new horizons journal event . It was so much fun writing about my adventures in New Horizons. I love reading so it is my favorite Collectible. It was so much fun reading everyone’s journal.

IMG_7468.jpeg

.: Meri :.'s event entry:
  • Magnificent Memories.jpg
    Magnificent Memories.jpg
    857.4 KB · Views: 664
Magnificent Memories.jpg

IMG_6659.JPG

screenshots-from-the-reveal-trailer-of-animal-crossings-isab_bhqj.1080.jpg

SSBU-Yggdrasil%27s_AltarBattlefield.png

IMG_7660.JPG

doggyscared.jpg

Wanted to dedicate my entry to my experiences with TBT's gaming sessions, as they've been a huge joy to me! Growing up I never had many opportunities to play video games with my peers—my friends wouldn't own or be interested in the same games as I was, and most of them lived far away, so I wouldn't get to see them often anyway. Being too anxious to play games online with strangers, gaming by myself was usually my only other option. It was all I was used to, and for a long time I thought I wouldn't be comfortable playing with others anyway. I never thought I was missing out on much.

...Fast forward some years later, and all that has changed during my time here. From accidentally flinging myself off ledges miles in the air, to witnessing a murder on camera (only to find another dead body just outside), to playing hide and seek on sometimes sketchy faraway islands, I've had so many laughs and made so many good memories playing games together with my fellow TBTers, and they're all ones I treasure. Thank you, TBT!! 🫶

Foreverfox's event entry:
  • IMG_1023.png
    IMG_1023.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 277
IMG_1023.png

I have sooo many favorite memories on here, but the one that sticks with me most is getting my first Nightmare egg. This depicts my rep, in front of a blurry Nightmare egg background. Out of the blue one day, I had a message from Rosetti, asking if I was still looking for a Nightmare egg. The emotions behind me in my nightmare egg nightmare symbolize the various feelings I had about whether or not I’d ever get a Nightmare egg throughout the time I looked for one. And now, I have a full lineup of them! Thank you, dear Rosie, for being part of my favorite memory 💖

My username is in the bottom right corner.

Rio_'s event entry:
  • IMG_3546.png
    IMG_3546.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 289
IMG_3546.png

One of my favourite memories from my time here on The Belltree Forums is when I won my Crescent Moon Glow Wand! 😊
It was my first time ever winning something from a TBT event, and I was in shock!! I felt so overjoyed, not only to receive what remains one of my favourite collectibles ever, but that my entry was liked enough to be recognized like that 🥹

For my drawing, I took inspiration from where I got the staff favourite- Paint The Night, a scratchboard art event 😁 But this piece is digital ‘cause I didn’t feel like making a mess with paint 😅 The picture features my New Leaf mayor (since this was back in ye olden days of 2016) gazing in awe at my beloved wand ❤️

IMG_3550.png

Snek's event entry:
  • Untitled60_20240809190417.png
    Untitled60_20240809190417.png
    290.9 KB · Views: 249
Untitled60_20240809190417.png

I am no artist. I was even not thinking about turning this in. However, I saw all these other submissions and I felt motivated to do this. My favourite memory was slowly building up my Chinese Dragon. Everytime I gained a Dragon Token I bought a piece of the Chinese Dragon. I was missing the head and suddenly a member @ShinyDungeoneer generously gave me the final piece, the Chinese Dragon Head, to complete my dragon. Asked nothing for in return. It was truly selfless and I felt touched. It reminded me of the generosity on these forums so that's why its my favourite memory.

ShinyDungeoneer's pfp of Alolan Vulpix
161314.gif

Chinese Dragon collectibles
1723248736324.png
1723248758936.png
1723248787726.png

Bob Zombie's event entry:
  • Untitled_Artwork.jpeg
    Untitled_Artwork.jpeg
    298.4 KB · Views: 247
My fondest memory of TBT is the very first egg hunt I participated in (Halloweaster 2020). Before that event, I used TBT purely for items in game, turnip trading, etc, missing out on the TBT Fair that year. I just didn’t actually appreciate or understand what the events were, or how much fun they could be.

That all changed with an egg… the zombie egg that is. Figuring out first what the heck I was supposed to do, and then trying the puzzles for each egg currency kept me up at night. Each “solve” got me closer to my goal of an egg, and I had so much fun participating that you could say I’ve been permanently hooked on the forum ever since.

My second favorite was writing Snapdragon as part of last year’s journal event (winning the silver trophy), which I’m dying to revisit in some form or another….

Untitled_Artwork.jpeg

VernalLapin's event entry:
  • IMG_2712.jpeg
    IMG_2712.jpeg
    317.2 KB · Views: 266
IMG_2712.jpeg

This is a very metaphorical piece! It represents my memory of joining TBT! This forum has become a special and comfy corner of my life and honestly my main social media. I drew TBT as an animal crossing cupcake portal. I signed up in March 2021, but didn’t start posting until my birthday that June. I found some sweet birthday messages I didn’t expect, hence the cupcake, and that led me to come out of my lurkers’ shell and start posting! (Hence my ACNH island rep wearing a snail outfit! Snoutfit if you will!) the gloomy sky and atmosphere represents the depression I was going through when I joined, and the brightness represents the cheer this community has brought me!

Sorry my username came out a bit hard to see, but it’s in the bottom right corner :^)

IMG_2715.jpeg
IMG_2714.jpeg

Firesquids's event entry:
  • Magnificent Memories Done.png
    Magnificent Memories Done.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 608
Magnificent Memories Done.png

Inspired by Highlights Magazine's hidden picture puzzles, I thought it would be a fun way to represent my cluttered inventory (and brain). There's so many fond memories that come to mind while browsing through my collectibles, I look forward to making many more! Thank you TBT staff for making that possible!

references:
PXL_20240806_203416496.MP.jpg

collectible reference.jpg

View attachment 576508
Inspired by Highlights Magazine's hidden picture puzzles, I thought it would be a fun way to represent my cluttered inventory (and brain). There's so many fond memories that come to mind while browsing through my collectibles, I look forward to making many more! Thank you TBT staff for making that possible!

references:View attachment 576510
View attachment 576512
DUDE!!!!!!!! Take me back to highlights magazine OMG!!!! I freaking love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back