• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway MARSHAL RAFFLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you said don't enter for a friend, but I just thought it would be worth asking if you'd make an exception for torlanova who was scammed yesterday? I don't know him/her but I do feel bad for what happened.. So just thought I'd ask c:

Last edited:
I know you said don't enter for a friend, but I just thought it would be worth asking if you'd make an exception for torlanova who was scammed yesterday? I don't know him/her but I do feel bad for what happened.. So just thought I'd ask c:

I thought of her as well! After what happened to her it would be nice if she got her Dreamie!

I was thinking the samething. torlanova really wanted him. He was a dreamie. We all know that if torlanova got Marshall, he would be well taken care of, never sold and loved to death. So if I can enter your giveaway and if I would win I would give him to torlanova. I don't even have to respond, just give it to her.

I would put my vote in for her too! I already have Marshal but it is quite obvious she got scammed yesterday. /: She seems as if she'd take good care of Marshal!

I would make an exception , I read the topic

Omg then I will absolutely entered!

Why I want Marshall?

1. He can be BFF with my Cally <3
2. He's adorable! I visit other towns with him & he always make me smile with his flirting!
3. He looks like a cranky (my favorite) but he's a smug! Best of both world XD

I will enter even though I won't be able to pick him up :/

I would love Marshal to be the smug in my town! I have wanted him for a very long time but I am REALLY bad at selling turnips and beetle farming. :/ He would surely get along with all my villagers (epically Flora) and I'm sure he would have a awesome bromance with Sly! I would reset a plot for his house until he lives in the perfect spot and I will finally be able to relax knowing I have my most sought after dreamie safely inside the gates of my town!

I would love Marshal because he is my #1 dreamie. He is super cute and I love his facial expression. xD
I would look after him and would never trade him or sell him. <33

Reason(s) ( If it's over, whoops. )

1. I would love Marshal for myself, I visited my friend's town and I completely fell in love with him.
2. He'd be the first squirrel in my town, which that would totally be awesome! c:

I've actually wanted Marshal and Julian before I ever knew they were popular - at the end, I fell in love with smugs. ; w ;

Last edited:
Hey guys. Give Twi some space. ATM where we all are, nintendo is doing their maintenance, and we have been trying to get her Fauna to her for the last few hours. Everything keeps popping up error, so I KNOW she is prob extremely frustrated. Not all Nintendo is down, but in some areas it is. I'm sure, when things settle down, she will announce the winner in a little bit. Its been a really rough day. Hugs going out to ya, girlie!!! I hope Fauna is tucked in safe and sound by the time I get off of work tonight!

I would like Marshell mainly because he's a squrril and squrrils are awesome (Did i misspell squrril?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back