• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway MARSHAL RAFFLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd enjoy Marshal, because I need buddies for my Beau and Marshal makes the cut (of being cute enough)!
He's seriously so cute, aaaaah!

Squirrel. ;)

Ooh, that really sucks about the WiFi. I hope I'm not already in bed before the raffle ends... I tend to go to bed super early.

I'll enter for Marshal because he is going to be a friend for some of my normal and uchi villagers.:)

Last edited:
I apologize if I'm too late, but Marshal is worth a try.

I fell in love with him when I saw him for the first time in my campsite, he looks so cranky, and I always have loved cranky animals, even in real life, also his personality is very appealing to me. But sadly my town was full at that time, and couldn't take him in. It was very frustrating. At that time I wasn't part of any forum and didn't knew he was so popular. Still, I have the hope to have him one day

Last edited:
Hi, I'm a newbie on the forum but I'm a very active AC player and I'm very much in love with Marshal.
He's my ultimate dreamie! So cute! *-*
I want him so much! I'll take very good care of him and will give him lots of love!
Thank you!

Ohh I would love to enter!
I absolutely love Marshal. He is so so cute! I'm very active on AC. I will take very good care of Mr.Marshal! I will never let him leave my town or trade him/ Sell him! I was supposed to get Marshal for Bob, but sadly I was scammed :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back