• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Mayor HaJi’s Currency exchange TBT to IGB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I would like to exchange 4 tbt for 1,600,000 IGB:blush:

Hello! I’ll be happy to! I have work so I’ll be back around 4PM and I’ll be available all day after ^^ I’ll put your order in the Queue

Thanks

Welcome to my shop!
Here I exchange TBT for IGB.

My times online are typically mornings until 12 est or evenings from 5 to 9:30pm

Current exchange is 1TBT for 400,000 IGB

Currently: offline​

Order form:
How many IGB?
Mayor name:
Town name:
Friend code:
Pick up or drop off?: Note that large prefers cannot be picked up.​

Note that I go by who is online. If I miss you I?ll send you a message and we can find a time!

Peachycrossing9 1,000,000
animeshadowpanda 10 Million
Happyowl3387 1,600,000

Thanks!

Hello everyone! I’m ready when you all are ^^

Hi! I am ready now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It will be Mr. Bode from ςΰήςʜΐήέ!

Hello that’ll be 2 bells. ( it’s an odd number so I’ll just round down.) Please message me when you’re available!

Hi, sorry I have been really busy. I am available for the rest of today and all of tomorrow. My time zone is NZDT :)

Last edited:
Hello that’ll be 2 bells. ( it’s an odd number so I’ll just round down.) Please message me when you’re available!

Hi, sorry I have been really busy. I am available for the rest of today and all of tomorrow. My time zone is NZDT :)

Hello that’s fine! I finally have a day free and so I’ll be here! Just message me when you’re here

FLASH 5 HOUR DEAL !! 10 tbt for 10,000,000 BELLS

Last edited:
How many IGB? 4 mil~
Mayor name: Chloe
Town name: Sycamore
Friend code:
2466-8476-2996

IGB: 2 million
Mayor name: Kirito
Town name: Tsuki
Friend code: in the sidebar
Pick up or drop off: pick up
I added your friend code already. Just message me when I could come pick it up. Thank you

Last edited:
IGB: 2 million
Mayor name: Kirito
Town name: Tsuki
Friend code: in the sidebar
Pick up or drop off: pick up
I added your friend code already. Just message me when I could come pick it up. Thank you
Hello I’m available today! Please let me know when you’re free

How many IGB?: 15 million
Mayor name: Midna
Town name: Serenity
Friend code: 5000 5746 5981
Pick up or drop off?: Drop off

How many IGB?: 15 million
Mayor name: Midna
Town name: Serenity
Friend code: 5000 5746 5981
Pick up or drop off?: Drop off

Hello! I’ll be happy to complete your request! I’m not home now but I’ll be able to trade around 5pm est

Hello! I’ll be happy to complete your request! I’m not home now but I’ll be able to trade around 5pm est
Thank you I'll wait until then! I'm free all day so just let me know when to open and what method will you be using. How much tbt will it be and when do I send it with this update going on?

How many IGB? 4.000.000
Mayor Name: Yaya
Town Name: Ozi
FC: 3282-8805-8662
Pickup or Drop off: Pickup
Post automatically merged:

So that would be 10 TBT right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back