• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww.. Someone adopt Leo, he shares the name with my role-play character, my favorite Ninja Turtle, and my favorite actor.

I always admire how you guys try really hard not to send your villagers to the void. Its a really refreshing take on how to cycle.
<3

Leonardo has been adopted! Woot Woot.

Back to cycling, at a slower pace though.

Omg Loki, lay it on thick. Lmao!!! If you were going to the void Leonardo would save you. Bwah ha ha ha ha!!!! That was the funniest thing I've seen all day (with the exception of maybe my spam and eggs comment earlier ; )

You're a hoot! So glad you're back!!!!

Last edited:
Gwen_NewLeaf_Official.png

GWEN, THE SNOOTY PENGUIN IS IN BOXES.
Although she's not popular or wanted as much as her sister Sprinkles, Gwen has a lot of spunk. Having a bad hair day? Just call up Gwen. She be like "Girl, I got it covered. I'm coming over with my curler and we'll do a make over too." Seriously.

Isn't that what we all need in our town? Someone glamorous? Gwen is perfect for that.

Didn't you watch "Happy Feet"? Remember all those cute penguins? Super cute, right? Don't you want one of those in your town? Gwen is perfect for that. Yeah, she wears makeup. So what? She's cute. Sprinkles ain't the only cool penguin around here.

So adopt her, do it now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg Loki, lay it on thick. Lmao!!! If you were going to the void Leonardo would save you. Bwah ha ha ha ha!!!! That was the funniest thing I've seen all day (with the exception of maybe my spam and eggs comment earlier ; )

You're a hoot! So glad you're back!!!!

LOL! It worked though! ;D
Hope you're having a good "Breaking Bad" time with Hubby. <3
I'm glad I am back too!

Last edited:
Gwen is still available for adoption!
I am doing chores right now. I'll be checking, every 15 minutes.

Ok, I'm on my phone so this not be fancy. Finished wAtching breaking bad a little after midnight so I jumped back on my cycle town since I was down to 8. Ali randomly moved in and willow has now moved in from the campsite : ) I'll be cycling in the morning.

- still lurking on the thread - :3

For which villager? :p
I am not giving up on Gwen! Haha. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's the perfect moment to announce;
GWEN IS STILL AVAILABLE & IN BOXES! > : D

Fang.. One of your villagers. I know I'll be waiting at LEAST a day or two for him. :(

4 hours later.

I am sad to announce, Gwen will be voided.
You guyssssss. WHYYYYYY!

lurking for Rosie~

xD NUUUU WHY IS GWEN VOIDED I WAS TOOOOO LATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back