• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mysteries of the Monolith - Ended!

Wow, I was really frustrated at looking at it at first, until I realized I was doing something wrong - once I realized the right way to do it, it was super easy! This is my first "mirror" event, and it was super fun!

I'm baffled with how many people claimed to have gotten it on their first try... It looks like it could be literally anything.

When you know, you know. I've solved several of these "mirrors" over the years. And whenever I got it right, I knew 100% I was right. So, it's perfectly possible to get it on the first guess you enter, as long as you don't enter a guess until you're 100% sure. When you know what it's supposed to be, you can see it clearly, because you know what to look for.

JtPOwHu.jpg

All of us who can't figure it out still.

I can't believe I got this one right! The colors were blinding and I thought there was no way I would get it when suddenly I noticed one feature and realized who it was. That's a sigh of relief for tonight, but I'm dreading Wednesday's image.

These types of images have been used in other events where they were called mirrors (like carnival mirrors where the image is distorted), so that name has kind of stuck even if they appear in other events with other names.

thank you for clarifying that

BRO I ACTUALLY GOT IT, LET'S GOOOOOO

my first idea after just looking at it was wrong, but after applying my ''strategy'', the answer was pretty clear, thankfully. this might be the first mirror i've actually solved-

i can't tell where the outline begins and ends to be completely honest, this event has been stumping me and i only got round one correct :,)

i can't tell where the outline begins and ends to be completely honest, this event has been stumping me and i only got round one correct :,)

You aren't alone, lol. The mirrors always stump me. I think I did get one right, maybe last year?
After the big reveal, I usually still can't see it...😅

I spent a ridiculous amont of time on this. First I was vaguely seeing "something", then "something else" but not that clearly apart one detail so I spammed the ticket button quite a bit and then, I had a clear image but my mind went blank. It just finally popped up like at 4am and I thought I was an idiot.

Back