• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mysteries of the Monolith - Ended!

I wouldn't have guessed Niko never played any of the Happy Home spin-off series.
My top guesses were Ness jumping up with the baseball bat, or C.J. jumping up and swinging his fishing rod.

Among a bunch of wild guesses like Dr. Shrunk on the mic stand, a bunch of the characters from Splatoons and ARMS cause the ears could have been twisted arms or long pig tails... like Toadette's buns.

At first I was seeing a Pokemon bug, then I spotted the ear, so I thought it was a koala, then a cub, a squirrel, a fairy.... and while I was wondering what kind of fairy it was, I finally saw it.

Never heard of that character before. I think I may tap out on these last three ones. Missing six tickets isn't a huge deal for me at this point. I hope everyone has fun solving them!

see, i knew it was a nintendo character, and yet my brain was convinced it was a fnaf character. 🤣 then i thought i was seeing wardell/wendall for some reason, then zipper t. bunny lmao.

this mirror wasn’t too bad, but i am... Very Much So scared for wednesday’s lol.

I thought it was an elephant.
I spent several minutes googling elephant Nintendo characters.
I know so much about elephants in Nintendo franchises now.

I'm still recovering from the emotions I felt when I finally saw Niko.

just wanna give photoshop a huge shout-out for carrying me through mirrors... could Not have done it without levels and curves!

the way i spent a solid 20 mins going “oh it’s gotta be pikachu” even though it wouldn’t redeem pikachu 💀

Those round ears and that smile were easily recognizable 😂 no matter how badly drawn, you can't disguise that li'l cutie Niko 💖

That being said, I bet Wednesday's puzzle is going to be death 😬

DANG IT. I spelled it with a C not a K. Akxbxjsnxjakxmxkd

dGbGZ41.png

Nico Goldstein from the Devil May Cry series says hi.

Before I rotated the image, I traced the outline and thought I was looking at some sort of spiky dragon/dinosaur thing with three claws on its arms. 😂 I tried about every single Pokémon (and a few other Nintendo characters) that even vaguely matched that description. I was about to just give up when I tried rotating the image as a last resort, and then I saw Niko right away.

...So uh, I'm praying for mercy come tomorrow. 🙏

Lol round 5. I kept seeing a bear. Well I never guessed niko. Idk how anyone saw that. I saw no hat. Your eyes are better than mine lol.
Rip teddiursa getting a spotlight.
(Also, why Nintendo character when it was ac... There's tons of characters in ac. I feel confident I still wouldn't have guessed niko.

I knew it was a monkey or some elf-like thing (the ears looked pointy to me lol). But I looked through all the AC monkeys and didn't think they matched. I should have just tried anyways. 🤦‍♀️

see, i knew it was a nintendo character, and yet my brain was convinced it was a fnaf character. 🤣 then i thought i was seeing wardell/wendall for some reason, then zipper t. bunny lmao.
We do not talk about Zipper.

I ran that image through greyscale editing so many times to get the outline. I was thinking Porter, but then something clicked. Rest up for Wednesday, everyone!

Before I rotated the image, I traced the outline and thought I was looking at some sort of spiky dragon/dinosaur thing with three claws on its arms. 😂 I tried about every single Pokémon (and a few other Nintendo characters) that even vaguely matched that description. I was about to just give up when I tried rotating the image as a last resort, and then I saw Niko right away.

...So uh, I'm praying for mercy come tomorrow. 🙏
This... this is literally me
I was convinced it was some kind of reptile at first and my stupid brain thought it was Bowser/Bowser Jr. 💀
I tried so many characters while tracing it and I even flipped while tracing it and didn't see anything
it was only then when I was gonna delete the file from my computer and quit this one I found a rotate button and I flipped it and then rotated it right-side up and I was like wait I see a face! A hat! A tail- if this isn't Niko I'm gonna scream
yes! It's Niko finally lol 😂

Back