• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mysteries of the Monolith - Ended!

I think my luck ran out lol! :')
I am curious to find out what it is tomorrow. I hope it isn't something I already guessed but typed it wrong... lol!

I was pretty sure I had figured it out and went to redeem the answer but I was told it was wrong. I was really frustrated because I was 99.99% sure I was right. I just tried to enter that same answer again and this time it went through. I don't know what happened the first time. I'm just glad I figured it out and received my two tickets.

Still can't get it, haha. I'm convinced it's in the back of my head, but it's from something I've never played before.

I've tried everything! all caps, double triple checked spelling, idk what's wrong. if it is that character I will actually cry 😃

Valzed also experienced some problems, but it could be a wrong answer as well. Make sure there is no free space in front of the answer either.

Round 5 of Mysteries of the Monolith has ended!
If you managed to see it, well done! And if not...

NIKO
1661295640653.png

It's not a mirror, just a badly drawn Niko. It's different. 🙂

Round 6 will begin tomorrow at 7PM Fair time! Good luck!

Round 5 of Mysteries of the Monolith has ended!
If you managed to see it, well done! And if not...

NIKO
View attachment 454613
It's not a mirror, just a badly drawn Niko. It's different. 🙂

Round 6 will begin tomorrow at 7PM Fair time! Good luck!
Lol...I had a very similar outline all traced out! But first I was looking at it upside down...after a million tries of different characters, I flipped it upside down and it still took a while. Good mirror!

Screenshot_20220823-190237_Gallery.jpg
Post automatically merged:

… Who’s Niko?
In happy home paradise, he takes you to the islands to do the homes...

… Who’s Niko?
He's in the ACNH DLC, Happy Home Paradise and works with Dottie at the island.
---
My process was going to trace it since I couldn't see the lines that well and the first thing I traced was an ear. After I immediately recognized it as an ear, the rest fell into place. I just knew I had to rotate it.

Back