• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

Didn’t submit an answer in time, but uhhhh, I’m going to be honest. I wouldn’t have gotten this one anyway. 🥴

Yay I got it! My thought process was: Is that Olimar? No, the character seems to have a skirt. It must be the girl character from Pikmin! And then I had to Google her name because I didn't remember it.

Got it right, awesome! 💞 It had to be Brittany, because I recognized that pose and those glasses. Her Piklopedia entries are so fun and cute ^-^

Yay I got it! My thought process was: Is that Olimar? No, the character seems to have a skirt. It must be the girl character from Pikmin! And then I had to Google her name because I didn't remember it.
same. the pink light on the antenna confirmed it for me

Ooo, 2/3 let's gooo
I saw the shape and was like "this character's head looks kinda big", but then I noticed the antenna and picture of Brittany, more specifically spirit of her in SSBU because I never played Pikmin, appeared before my eyes

80411FF2-B6C5-49AB-924B-7080343C1949.jpeg Aaarrrggghhh Wrong again!!!

I guessed Mutant Ninja Turtles… swore I could see Michelangelo’s face 😳 (Don’t mock me)
I’ll just go crawl under a rock somewhere

4F3A1268-F01A-473B-A331-1B847928FE06.jpeg
Seriously though CONGRATS to those who guessed correctly … I simply don’t know how you do it!!
Go Melon Ballers !!!

View attachment 393039 Aaarrrggghhh Wrong again!!!

I guessed Mutant Ninja Turtles… swore I could see Michelangelo’s face 😳 (Don’t mock me)
I’ll just go crawl under a rock somewhere

View attachment 393044
Seriously though CONGRATS to those who guessed correctly … I simply don’t know how you do it!!
Go Melon Ballers !!!
nvm my last post, everyone's favourite nintendo character michelangelo the ninja turtle

Back