• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

View attachment 393039 Aaarrrggghhh Wrong again!!!

I guessed Mutant Ninja Turtles… swore I could see Michelangelo’s face 😳 (Don’t mock me)
I’ll just go crawl under a rock somewhere

View attachment 393044
Seriously though CONGRATS to those who guessed correctly … I simply don’t know how you do it!!
Go Melon Ballers !!!
michelangelo
hes one of a kind

never played pikmin but i obsessively looked for characters that wore glasses until one lined up 🥲

Pikmin 3!! Such a good game, was really excited to see her as the character featured this time. Can highly recommend the series!

To the 32 people that guessed Olimar: I'm sorry. You were really close 😔 Go play Pikmin 3 and repent.

olimar_brittany.png
Also: all points have been sent out (along with the cabin bonus points)! If you guessed correctly and it wasn't accepted, please send me a PM.

Yay, I was right! I thought Olimar first, but then I saw the skirt so I knew I had to some researching.

I guessed Isabelle (yes, again), but I had a feeling it was wrong. ^^; I didn't even know that there were human(?) characters in Pikmin, so I didn't stand a chance at this one.

me actually managing to get 2/3 right is by far one of the sexiest things that‘s ever happened to me.

it’s also a miracle considering i thought #3 was a lion at first LOL.

To the 32 people that guessed Olimar: I'm sorry. You were really close 😔 Go play Pikmin 3 and repent.

olimar_brittany.png
Also: all points have been sent out (along with the cabin bonus points)! If you guessed correctly and it wasn't accepted, please send me a PM.
Olimar actually looks pretty cool with that hairstyle. Kind of reminds me of Edna from Incredibles.

Back