• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

I have two ideas for this one; I ended up going with my second guess. I’m not confident at all that I’ll get this one.

When I see a thing but don’t know what to name that thing so I try to google the thing but after 2 hours still haven’t found anything close to the thing;

200.gif

I have a sneaking suspicion I know what it is, it's just been so long since I've even thought of the character that I have no way to pinpoint it, LOL. I guess I better submit something soon though seeing as the current round ends today.

Meh. I got pretty annoyed looking at it, so I made a random guess. Should've taken my time. Oh well.. :poop:

I put in a guess. If it is who I guessed... I'm not 100% sure how. 😆 My guess feels really off.

genuinely got no idea with this one. i've had several ideas, but none of them look close enough. not even sure it's worth guessing.

Back