• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

Wow, well done to all 17! I was stuck thinking the right arm was a hammer or something - so I guessed ice climbers. I suppose it's good it wasn't one of them, half of the guesses would have been the wrong sibling!

I barely play Kirby. I just saw a strange looking frog. I knew it wasn't Frog, but I just answered it like that anyway lol

frogs-chrono+trigger+frog.jpg[img]

I was definitely overanalyzing it and didn't think it was going to be based on a drawing so I was looking for oddly shaped characters. 🤦‍♀️

Okay, the only thing that was kinda off-putting is the giant claws. When I looked up Mr. Frosty's pictures I was like "his arms are stubby, I'm not really sure..." but I noticed that one art this mirror is based on and realized he has separated fingers. I thought to myself "maybe it's just Mistreil being really good at drawing with non-dominant hand and it's not the actual claws?". Oh well :'D

It's what I was seeing but didn't know where it came from. I ended up writing some random pokemon name at the last second.

Back