• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

Pretty sure I’m wrong but I’m gonna submit my guess anyways. Nothing else is coming to mind.

Just what bottomless pit has this type of creature crawled out of? o_O

It's useless, I'm not that big of a gamer to recognize a thing... shape like this on the spot. I could just go random and call it Gargamel and I'll be closer to being right like that, ha ha ha!

I'm glad everyone's been enjoying(?) the masterpiece! To help encourage you all, here's a fun fact: There are approximately 3813 Nintendo Characters. If you guess completely at random, you'll have roughly a 0.026% chance of getting the right answer!

Fun fact #2! I just randomly picked the number 3813. I don't actually know how many Nintendo characters there are in total. 🤡

Any chance we will get the staff favourite wrong answers for this again this year?
I had a blast seeing some of the answers during the 2020 fair.​
Yes, definitely!

I'm glad everyone's been enjoying(?) the masterpiece! To help encourage you all, here's a fun fact: There are approximately 3813 Nintendo Characters. If you guess completely at random, you'll have roughly a 0.026% chance of getting the right answer!

Fun fact #2! I just randomly picked the number 3813. I don't actually know how many Nintendo characters there are in total. 🤡

Yes, definitely!
Haha I'm glad you added that disclaimer at the end cause my partner and I had a discussion about this while talking about the event. Flower said that there are probably around 3,000 Nintendo characters in total, and I thought that was completely off and there has to be a lot more. I found out that on NES alone there's 716 games. There's most likely gonna be a lot more games out there that aren't on the NES. Plus I think it's safe to assume that each game has 50 characters. Obviously earlier games have more like 5-10 characters, but when we consider the amount of characters from games like BOTW and any game where previously known characters are given a revamp (such as pokemon from different regions, original Mario characters that are dressed for different sports, etc), it offsets the extra numbers from the first few dozen games. My guess that the amount of characters has to be in the 20,000s. Which means there's actually a .00005% chance :lemon:

I might make myself look really dumb by asking this, but.. do Pokemon count as Nintendo characters or not? 😅

I am so confused. I am starring at this picture for 10 minutes now

Stupid question, but are the lines in the rock part of the image or not?

also with so many amazing artists on here, i think you need a new chiseler... mt rushmore is made of rock, js ;)

Stupid question, but are the lines in the rock part of the image or not?

also with so many amazing artists on here, i think you need a new chiseler... mt rushmore is made of rock, js ;)

We don't know for sure! Basically any edits are fair game from warping to obstructing an image

Back