• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

I've never been good at these types of things and this time isn't an exception. But I will try my best for my team.

NOOO not House of Mirrors again, this is turning out to be more Halloweeny than I thought

I love these contests. They always provide a challenge to guess, as someone who is not at all artistically talented I appreciate not having to make something. They are not easy, but I always am surprised to see what the mystery turns out to be.

is the whole thing part of the mystery or is some of that extra/detailing that doesn't count? i thought camp was supposed to be easy lol

is the whole thing part of the mystery or is some of that extra/detailing that doesn't count? i thought camp was supposed to be easy lol

It's always a mystery and extra details. You just have to try every possible angle you can think of.

Going to try, but I haven't played most Nintendo games...

Made my guess. I’m hoping I’m at least somewhat close. I have a feeling if I look at it too long I’d go crazy. x_x

What am I looking at? Not sure if my idra is correct or not but man I know I will lose a lot of these 😂

Back