• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

If I haven't got it right, it has to be one crazy coincidence cause I found a similar reference.

after looking at this again i feel more confident then i did this morning first looking at it. i hope i got it right this time

Ahh, I think I got it, but thanks to timezone differences I couldn't check it out fast enough to be even close to first :cry:

I think I might just possibly, maybe hopefully have half a clue this time … or at the very least I can hope for Favourite Wrong Answer LOL
D503C725-BA3E-4B93-B467-99A5463CA9C7.jpeg

I feel like I know who it is but, then I'm thinking there's no way they'd pick someone that obvious and easy.

That’s exactly how I felt but I submitted my guess anyways. Last time, taking some time to think it through helped, which I probably should have done here. 😅

Thank god I checked this thread just in time to submit an answer as I think I got it right! (Or horribly wrong lol)

🌚 Masterpiece #3 🌚
Which Nintendo character is this?

3.png

🌚 The Reveal 🌚
Brittany!
3_outline.png

3_solution.png

Original image → Drawn without looking at the canvas → Traced over with non-dominant hand
She looks great, I know.
Correct AnswersIncorrect Answers
111​
66​
62.71%​
37.29%​
Most Popular Incorrect Answers
Favourite Incorrect Answers
Olimar​
Amy Rose​
Isabelle​
Baby Peach​
Inkling Girl​
Marina​

The first cabin to guess correctly were The Poliwags! Followed by The Melon Ballers, Evergreen, Crystal Ballers, and lastly Buzzy Bees! Good job everyone, and especially to @~Kilza~ for getting it first!

If you successfully guessed the mirror, you should see an Accepted label applied to your submission in the Mysterious Masterpieces Submission Board within an hour. The bonus cabin points will also be awarded in this time. I will post when this has been completed!

If you believe there has been a mistake and your correct guess has not been marked as Accepted after I've posted confirming marking is complete, please message me then.​

Back