• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Collectibles and TBT's Valentine's Day 2021 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the response & hard work helping us all out here, Vrisnem! Sorry to hear you got stood up.
It happens to the best of us! I literally got stood up by the same lady twice. You'd think I'd learn. ;)

Also wishin' I was more artsy, so many cute things y'all have made!!

all the homies hate whoever stood you up. i’m sorry that happened @Vrisnem but honestly, it’s definitely her loss because you’re great and don’t deserve someone who does stuff like that. 💝

616A8406-197E-4F97-BF3F-184714E63B61.jpeg

hello! I normally just lurk around here but I thought why not! A bit late to properly give her a card but I know my mum (@Roxxy) loves this forum so I’m sure she’ll see it and hopefully like it! Also the cat is in with me and loves me more ok bye 🤗

cL3om8U.jpg

cL2HqtT.jpg
Awwww my sweetheart 😍❤️ I can’t honestly believe you did that. Love you so much. Guess I can’t say no to pizza 😂😘

Here’s my new entry because my last one wasn’t AC themed. This is to my new friend, @Kirbyz! Hope you like it 💙
I made this digitally using procreate, please excuse my atrocious hand writing 😅
1613496132961.png

1613496169127.png

C8EDCC08-6631-49FA-BFAA-08A48E0815B9.jpeg

I worked super hard on this, I appreciate the second chance 😊

Here’s my new entry because my last one wasn’t AC themed. This is to my new friend, @Kirbyz! Hope you like it 💙
I made this digitally using procreate, please excuse my atrocious hand writing 😅

i can’t believe you had the nerve to make something so cute 😔. dnsjsbsj no but fr, this is adorable!! 🥺

this is so adorable ahh 🥺

i love it so much!! that little poem on the inside and you drew marina and zucker so cute ajshajahska i can’t 💖

ack, I didn't realise it was Animal Crossing themed, must have misread it. Glad I was thinking of making two cards~!! 😊
Everyone's look so pretty~!

all the homies hate whoever stood you up. i’m sorry that happened @Vrisnem but honestly, it’s definitely her loss because you’re great and don’t deserve someone who does stuff like that. 💝

View attachment 356537
Too cute. Thanks xara. 🖤

Also big thank you @LadyDestani and @Milky star for your lovely cards. Appreciated waking up to those. Happy love day week. 🌹

hello! I normally just lurk around here but I thought why not! A bit late to properly give her a card but I know my mum (@Roxxy) loves this forum so I’m sure she’ll see it and hopefully like it! Also the cat is in with me and loves me more ok bye 🤗

cL3om8U.jpg

cL2HqtT.jpg
@Roxxy you raised a good egg. 🖤 (Enjoy your pizza, Alex!)

Thanks @Vrisnem. I am very blessed and he got extra garlic bread 😂.

Take care of you 🌹 remember it’s her loss and it’s better not waisting any more of your precious time on someone who isn’t worth it. 💜 (wish I’d taken my own advice 😂)

I made a card for @Darius-The-Fox , who hopefully doesn't think I am coo-coo crazy since I only just met them lmao!
Had lots o fun catching froggos on your island, thanks for being so friendly! :)
Sorry I am not artistic nor creative, also I don't know where my tablet is sobs. 🥀

front.png

inside.png

In the meantime, here's my card for someone. I tried to go for that minimalistic Tatty Teddy look but it just looks lazy. Oops. Anyway, here's a little shoutout to a person who brings so much light and positive energy to the TBT staff team and has also supported me so much on a personal level this past year. I love ewe @Mairmalade. 🐑

I can't remember the last time I've received such a heartfelt card. Thank you so much, Vris! I'll treasure it and you, always. ❤ 🐑

On that note - have skimmed a few pages of cards thus far and you've all done such a beautiful job! Reading the messages from the recipients of your lovely cards has me tearing up over here.

As a user brought up, the cards were required to be Animal Crossing themed so unfortunately a number of entries could not be accepted. I have tried to be as lenient as possible by accepting ones where a clear AC influence was evident. One entry that was previously accepted has also had its status changed, which is down to me mistaking the subjects for realistic versions of AC villagers and one of their later posts clarifying that this was not actually the case. Sorry for the mix up!

The following users may resubmit an entry that meets the theme of this event if they still wish to participate. Upon request I can grant each of you a 24hr extension after the deadline to make up for me not being online yesterday to inform you sooner.

I think that was everyone. If I haven't accepted your entry and you are not on this list please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Onto the questions:

Fonts are absolutely fine!

First and last time I'll ever draw Rodney. 😂

Our team are indeed all over 18. But don't worry, we all understand that any addressed to us would be strictly platonic!

Yes, the Pavé Purple Feather will be tradable.

If I missed your question let me know!
oh great haha
well i'll work on it later oops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back