• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Collectibles and TBT's Valentine's Day 2021 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
My card is done! The theme is a little wonky lol but I hope you like it @Saylor !! Thanks for letting me make you a card 🥰

9D0A37E2-C43B-43A4-BF9E-F8809CBA970C.jpeg
863E1F8D-5D8F-4312-85FC-7EC91759AA4E.jpeg

My intention for the outside was that it’s supposed to be an embroidery hoop! Because you embroider 😅 I had a hard time making it look sewn tho so I added little tissue papers on top of the heart to make it textured 😂

718C007C-07B1-41B6-AFEB-09723055823C.jpeg
5D12013C-849C-4C82-BE53-70F4E371532A.jpeg

I tried to draw Stella! I didn’t have the best colours (her horns were so tricky 😅) but I hope you like her! Hope you like the puns too. This was fun to make 🥰

I'm not really close to anyone in here, it's so hard picking someone •-•
...i hope i get a card from someone..lol
If you’d like, you can just address it to me, I won’t judge LOL. You could also address it to staff, and write them a message among the lines of “thank you for your hard work!”

Everybody’s cards are so pretty!! Can’t wait to see more!

ok here's my card for @amemome , hopefully this isn't weird haha hope you enjoy it :p the quality got a bit ruined but hopefully it's okay
valentinep1.jpg
valentinep2.jpg
also forgot to comment on this originally but I love my rodney inclusion with the contest :D
This is so incredibly nice and sweet... <3 thank you!!

Well Uhm 👉🏽👈🏽 @Vrisnem I finished my card for you ! You have like helped me a lot like a whole lot ! You helped me withy boy troubles and had to deal with my now ex boyfriend and I just think you deserved something to show how grateful I am ! Because of you I was able to move on from him and find someone who makes me genuinely happy ! So..thank you and happy (late) Valentine's day ! ✨💖
PXL_20210216_011048101~2.jpg
PXL_20210216_011059706~2.jpg
PXL_20210216_011109504~2.jpg
Post automatically merged:

my art it's so bad help ;;

There are so many nice valentines here! But I'm a little concerned about some of them qualifying for the contest because of this line here in the post with the rules:

Your task is to create and submit an Animal Crossing themed Valentine's Day card

Some of the valentines here aren't Animal Crossing themed as far as I can tell. Will they still be counted, since so much work went into them? But then that might not be fair to the people who did stick to the theme who might have done something completely different if they knew they were allowed.

I just hope that no one's beautiful art goes to waste, because there are some really nice ones so far.

i would address mine to a mod but i feel uncomfortable giving one to them since im a minor and i think most of the mods are already 18+ >_>
ahh its so hard to pick someone to make a card for since im not really close to anyone here but i really wanna participate lolol

i would address mine to a mod but i feel uncomfortable giving one to them since im a minor and i think most of the mods are already 18+ >_>
ahh its so hard to pick someone to make a card for since im not really close to anyone here but i really wanna participate lolol
Same! I'm a minor too, and i feel quite uncomfortable to address to someone 18+...but i really want to participate too lol

Aren't valentines for anyone you like? It doesn't have to be romantic. Mine certainly wasn't. Heck, I think a lot of us, when we were little kids in school, had to give valentines to every other kid in class whether we liked them or not, or to no one at all, just so that it would be fair for everyone. So, I think you should feel free to give a valentine to someone just as a friend, which might eliminate the discomfort that you're feeling.

Aren't valentines for anyone you like? It doesn't have to be romantic. Mine certainly wasn't. Heck, I think a lot of us, when we were little kids in school, had to give valentines to every other kid in class whether we liked them or not, or to no one at all, just so that it would be fair for everyone. So, I think you should feel free to give a valentine to someone just as a friend, which might eliminate the discomfort that you're feeling.
Mine was a thank you card for Vris. He's like what 30? And I'm 18? Huge gap but I did it in a platonic grateful way,,

Dang! I just realized. My valentine’s wasn’t Animal crossing themed 😔 I hope I can submit a new entry 😅
Aw Toki it was still cute tho !

Well Uhm 👉🏽👈🏽 @Vrisnem I finished my card for you ! You have like helped me a lot like a whole lot ! You helped me withy boy troubles and had to deal with my now ex boyfriend and I just think you deserved something to show how grateful I am ! Because of you I was able to move on from him and find someone who makes me genuinely happy ! So..thank you and happy (late) Valentine's day ! ✨💖

my art it's so bad help ;;
How sweet and lovely and what a darling Celeste ^^

My card is done! The theme is a little wonky lol but I hope you like it @Saylor !! Thanks for letting me make you a card 🥰

View attachment 356432View attachment 356429
My intention for the outside was that it’s supposed to be an embroidery hoop! Because you embroider 😅 I had a hard time making it look sewn tho so I added little tissue papers on top of the heart to make it textured 😂

View attachment 356430View attachment 356431
I tried to draw Stella! I didn’t have the best colours (her horns were so tricky 😅) but I hope you like her! Hope you like the puns too. This was fun to make 🥰
I totally thought this was an embroidery hoop at first! Very cute c:

ok i just remembered my boyfriend had an account here (he doesn’t come on often but i’ll tell him to log on so he can see this lololol) @luix
0EC98CEE-A9FE-499A-A48F-664107FF5B0F.png
C5F71E55-9E98-4189-B54B-708C7AFCDB55.png
i tried my best haha i made this on my phone so my handwriting is a little wonky,, i made him a handmade card yesterday so that’s why i didn’t write much in this one! 🙃

How sweet and lovely and what a darling Celeste ^^

I totally thought this was an embroidery hoop at first! Very cute c:

Oh yay! I’m glad it read that way to you 🥰 wasn't sure if it looked like one or just a circle with a brown outline 😅😅 thank you 🥰💕💕

ok i just remembered my boyfriend had an account here (he doesn’t come on often but i’ll tell him to log on so he can see this lololol) @luix
i tried my best haha i made this on my phone so my handwriting is a little wonky,, i made him a handmade card yesterday so that’s why i didn’t write much in this one! 🙃
Super cute ! I love how cute and simple this is !

I don't know anyone that i can call them as a friend, since I'm not close to anyone. Well, there's someone that i can call them as friend for a short time. But they're not really active..

I don't know anyone that i can call them as a friend, since I'm not close to anyone. Well, there's someone that i can call them as friend for a short time. But they're not really active..

They don't have to be super active, as Vris mentioned in a previous post, he's not going to check whether the person you're addressing your card to is recently active. As long as they have an account here, you can make a card for them. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back