• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Collectibles and TBT's Valentine's Day 2021 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otters are my favourite animals, I love the way they hold hands when then sleep, it's so adorable! So of course I had to make my card Pascal themed (he got dressed up ready for his date!)

EubanvFWYAIptMS
EubaoKjWgAELOpN

p.s sorry the writing is all on white paper, the pens I have bleed a lot and I wanted it to stay legible!
This concept is so cute! And thank you very much for the kind message. Happy love week! 🌹

@Vrisnem hey vris will the pavé tail collectible feather be tradeable?
The Pavé Tail Feather collectible will not be tradable.

yeah but sometimes even the staff favourite prizes are tradeable or end up being tradeable after a while like the aurora sky and snow bunny
I don't think the aurora sky, yule log, and snowbunny were staff favorite prizes. I mean technically they were for the few people that got picked for their ideas, but everybody got at least one (while the staff fave people got 2) so in that sense it wasn't a staff favorite only collectible. that's why it became tradable later on.

since other collectibles are distributed solely for staff favorite and nothing else, like the pumpkin pie, the special snowflake, and all the animated collectibles like the crescent wand and tetris grid, they're not able to be traded.

I don't think the aurora sky, yule log, and snowbunny were staff favorite prizes. I mean technically they were for the few people that got picked for their ideas, but everybody got at least one (while the staff fave people got 2) so in that sense it wasn't a staff favorite only collectible. that's why it became tradable later on.

since other collectibles are distributed solely for staff favorite and nothing else, like the pumpkin pie, the special snowflake, and all the animated collectibles like the crescent wand and tetris grid, they're not able to be traded.
ah okay! thank you for letting me know! i also just remembered that we were able to purchase the yule log, snow bunny, and aurora sky with event currency during the event, completely forgot about that 😅

Yes, we could buy those with the event currency, I remember hesitating and wondering which one I would buy because I had just enough to buy one.

okay yall aren't ready for this one... took me a solid 7 hours to do but I'm in love w the result and I'm so happy I can share it with you all :blush:

my card this time around is addressed to @ali.di.magix. felt like she could really use a card, so I made a pop-up card with both of our NH players! I hope she likes it!
20210216-152150.jpg
20210216-205213.jpg

here's a closer look at the inside (click images for higher resolution):
20210216-204936.jpg
20210216-204950.jpg

I re-used the name card from the last card I made lol :p
20210216-205037.jpg
hsgshdbdhiejfjdb OMG I LEGIT CRIED TEARS OF JOY WHEN I SAW THIS 😭😭😭 this is freaking amazing and probably the sweetest thing someone has ever made me 💜💕 it's so gorgeous and I can't stop looking at it 😍 thank you so so much friendo! 💗💖

Finally done mine~ My submission card is for @allybishop I hope you like it~
Practicing this really helps me get better at drawing :3

p1011790.jpg

p1011793.jpg

I hope it counts as a submission~! Tried my best, I'll get better at drawing! It was still a lot of fun though!

I also made another card, before I re-read it needed to be animal crossing theme, not a submission for @Blink. I hope you like it~!

p1011788.jpg

p1011789.jpg

I also made another card, before I re-read it needed to be animal crossing theme, not a submission for @Blink. I hope you like it~!

omg wait, it's like 7AM in the morning and I was like WHY IS IT BLURRY??? OH WAIT THATS MY TEARS 😭 😭 😭 😭 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙

this was very very unexpected and I hope you have a magnificent day, month, year, life ;~; Thank you thank you thank you so much, this made my day for sure and it's still so early LMAO I love the card so much 😭

thank you Giddy, Happy Belated Valentines 💙

omg wait, it's like 7AM in the morning and I was like WHY IS IT BLURRY??? OH WAIT THATS MY TEARS 😭 😭 😭 😭 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙

this was very very unexpected and I hope you have a magnificent day, month, year, life ;~; Thank you thank you thank you so much, this made my day for sure and it's still so early LMAO I love the card so much 😭

thank you Giddy, Happy Belated Valentines 💙

Ah, good morning Blink~!
I'm so glad I could surprise you with this! 💗 It means so much to me that you enjoyed it, and I enjoyed making it! :3
So happy to make your day~! Hope you have such a wonderful day! :blush:💖💝💝

This is just the sweetest event 😍❤ I hate valentines irl but this has been so sweet and special.

Can I just say how much I love and appreciate friends past and present 💜 @Vrisnem deserves so much credit as he is always on here keeping the wheels turning. So kind and caring 🖤@dizzy bone is amazing and such a talented artist 🤩 and @Mairmalade 💜 so kind and sweet. Really a special person and extremely talented. Team purple 💜💜 😉.All staff are fab but I just wanted to thank those I have personally spoken to.

Fantastic event honestly just been the tonic I needed away from real life 💕

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back