• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Collectibles and TBT's Valentine's Day 2021 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is my submission! My Valentine's card is for @Rosetti who loves Bam & Fauna so I made a deer-themed card for her <3

ISOHGIOERGHONSIGSDFAHGFDGFWOG IM SO UNDESERVING OF THIS MASTERPIECE THANK YOU 🥺 💖
This legitimately brightened my day and I'm so so grateful ilysm <3

I found this years valentines day particularly difficult, so I tried to make a self love/care card -
the day can be disappointing and lonely af regardless if you're in a relationship or not lol

6220-BCFE-F9-B8-4151-A06-F-EE8-CECA3417-B.png
F7-BA3-B04-C770-46-C8-9-D51-EB30-D8-B5-DDA2.png

((((I don't actually know the member rosie I'm just pretending it's addressed to me LOL I would've just put my own username twice but idk if that would've counted hehe))))
((also i forgot to cross the T in relationships pls don't cry at my illiteracy))

always remember that you are your own best valentine!!!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to still bother you with questions this late into the event @Vrisnem, but I was wondering if I'm allowed to present my finished card in a digital mock-up? I dont have the means to print it and with a mock-up I would still be able to present it like an actual card as opposed to several flat pngs. The template I'd use wouldn't be made by me though so I'm not sure if this is against the rules

ISOHGIOERGHONSIGSDFAHGFDGFWOG IM SO UNDESERVING OF THIS MASTERPIECE THANK YOU 🥺 💖

I found this years valentines day particularly difficult, so I tried to make a self love/care card -
the day can be disappointing and lonely af regardless if you're in a relationship or not lol

DE7106-EB-F10-F-4-B46-9277-D770-C28-D81-DD.png

((((I don't actually know the member rosie I'm just pretending it's addressed to me LOL I would've just put my own username twice but idk if that would've counted hehe))))
((also i forgot to cross the T in relationships pls don't cry at my illiteracy))

Soooo important to remember self-care and self-love!! This is wonderful!

this is stunning 🥺

If I'm doing a digital entry does my signature have to be on the "card" or can it be outside the drawn card borders?

I'm having a rough time trying to put my signature on my front piece without it looking ugly so it's kind of hovering just outside the art work.
It's still in the image just not on the card.​

I'm a serial TBT lurker so thanks @DaisyFan for letting me send you a TBT Valentine. I was inspired by candy hearts so I thought I'd make a box of TBT/AC candy hearts for you. I used the AC leaf as the window part- maybe Tom Nook would sell them at Nook's Cranny! I hope you like it!! 💕

TBT Valentine Front.jpg

TBT Valentine Inside.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 1.38.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 1.37.45 PM.png

This is such a wonderful idea, thank you for this lovely Valentine reminder! ❤️

just realised it had to be animal crossing themed so um here's a quick fix lol sry
6220-BCFE-F9-B8-4151-A06-F-EE8-CECA3417-B.png

I'm a serial TBT lurker so thanks @DaisyFan for letting me send you a TBT Valentine. I was inspired by candy hearts so I thought I'd make a box of TBT/AC candy hearts for you. I used the AC leaf as the window part- maybe Tom Nook would sell them at Nook's Cranny! I hope you like it!! 💕

OMG, I love it! Thank you thank you! :love:

I have like 0 supplies with me, so I had to choose between drawing with a trackpad or a typographic card.. I went with type

This is my submission for @Rosetti 💜
rosies card.png

Here is a second card I wrote for Ben @Lancelot, it's not my official submission cuz i couldnt get puns related to animal crossing with his username
bens card.png

so ya ben and rosie are just the loves of my life

hey @Vrisnem sorry for another question but just making sure before i mess up, do we have to write our username on the card or can we write it on a paper and place that paper beside the card in the picture? im making a traditional version and i don’t know if it would be acceptable that way so just wanted to confirm ^^

Alright here's my entry for @jadetine !
Sorry that it's unexpected but when I had to think of a TBT user I wanted to gift something to, I thought of you that I wanted to thanks.
unknown.png
IMG_20210219_213800_mh1613767314615.jpg
What the whaaaaaa...!
For me?
I'm so surprised and delighted! <3 Your art is fantastic! I love the little echo!
You have excellent penmanship, please teach me!
T_T I'm so moved, thank you.

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 2.34.05 PM.png

The images of the inside are in this album
"My Sammy Lamby, seeing your face is like taking a bite of cheesecake. Your laugh sounds like a teacup being placed gently on its saucer. Your presence is inherently romantic. Your dearest friend, Meg"

The gift in the center is the sweet-scented gift on pocket camp! My card includes a small poem thing I wrote for @sammylamby and a sapphic quote.

View attachment 357265
The images of the inside are in this album
"My Sammy Lamby, seeing your face is like taking a bite of cheesecake. Your laugh sounds like a teacup being placed gently on its saucer. Your presence is inherently romantic. Your dearest friend, Meg"

The gift in the center is the sweet-scented gift on pocket camp! My card includes a small poem thing I wrote for @sammylamby and a sapphic quote.
YOURE A BLUEBADERY I LOVE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back