• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Collectibles and TBT's Valentine's Day 2021 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my submission for @FarminScallops ♡ Hope this is alright, I work full time so I haven't had a chance to create something traditional by hand.

Front and inside

Screenshot_20210218-104826_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210218-105031_Gallery.jpg

I exchanged cards with my good friend @Roxxy ! It's on the simple side in terms of design, but hope you like it. Happy Valentine's! 😊
I pretty much associate the star fragments with you now, plus that purple feather really does fit you haha. ✨

Cover
Back (interior)
tbtvalentonescardCOVER.png
tbtvalentonescardBACK.png

I exchanged cards with my good friend @Roxxy ! It's on the simple side in terms of design, but hope you like it. Happy Valentine's! 😊
I pretty much associate the star fragments with you now, plus that purple feather really does fit you haha. ✨

Cover
Back (interior)
My sweetest friend, I am honestly speechless as the card is so amazingly perfect 😍 I am blessed with your friendship and how you can say the design is simple 🙈 It is absolutely perfect, as are you 😘💜

I created my card for the one who holds my heart - the one, the only, the dashing @Wix. I hope this has enough of an AC theme to count. Thank you for a fun event!

Please excuse my lack of art ability...

card_front_by_valzed_deeg1tm-pre.jpg

card_inside_by_valzed_deeg1td-pre.jpg
The Chocolate Heart is supposed to be the Dark Chocolate version with the Gold Ribbon but my Gold colored pencil isn't as gold as I thought.

P.S. @Vrisnem, I'd be more than happy to get in my electric mobility chair and run down the individual who missed out on spending Valentine's Day with you as soon as COVID restrictions are lifted. Just sayin'...

Here is my card for @xara !
Your winter story was so sweet, and fits all too well with the snowy Valentine's day we had this year. :)
I hope your Valentine's day was as sweet as you are!

Front:

View attachment 357088Inside:
View attachment 357090
Image files:
View attachment 357092View attachment 357091
Proof:
View attachment 357093 (hopefully this is sufficient! :) )

not me bawling in my night school class rn😭😭 i’m genuinely speechless oh my god?? i wasn’t expecting to receive a card at all but i just. your kindness is out of this world and your talent???? this is one of the kindest things anyone has ever done for me and i don’t even have the words to express how much this means to me. just. thank you so, so, so much. 😭 i’m in awe of you and so incredibly grateful. this didn’t even make my day, it’s made my entire year. i’m atrocious with words but just,, thank you so much. you’re amazing and my heart is so full. ❤️❤️❤️

Hi! I was wondering if anyone (18 or over so I don't feel weird please ahaha) would like to receive a platonic Valentine's? c: It doesn't have to be a card swap, I just wanna make sure no one feels left out because they didn't get a card.

Edit: I've picked somebody out!

Last edited:
not me bawling in my night school class rn😭😭 i’m genuinely speechless oh my god?? i wasn’t expecting to receive a card at all but i just. your kindness is out of this world and your talent???? this is one of the kindest things anyone has ever done for me and i don’t even have the words to express how much this means to me. just. thank you so, so, so much. 😭 i’m in awe of you and so incredibly grateful. this didn’t even make my day, it’s made my entire year. i’m atrocious with words but just,, thank you so much. you’re amazing and my heart is so full. ❤❤❤
I'm so glad you like it!
I wanted to pick someone who really deserved a card. :)

Happy Valentine's to @xSuperMario64x!! I hope this isn't weird coming from a stranger. ;v; I tried to make this card look like a Valentine's Day letter from New Leaf, written on Lovely Paper.
IMG-0866.jpg
IMG-0871.jpg
IMG-0872.jpg

(Apologies for the shadow, my lighting isn't great. OTL)
IMG-0873.jpg
Also, I checked out your profile and wanted to say that Leopold is my favorite villager too! ^^

here's my card for the lovely @SinnerTheCat - the artist behind my and many other users' profile pictures!
The idea is that you're like Rover (in NL), welcoming new people to the town and helping them decide on their appearance 💜
I hope it's legible

CAN I JUST SAY THAT I CRIED 😭💓💘💞💝
Thank you so so so much for the loveliest card I have ever laid my eyes upon, it was very unexpected and means the world to me 💖 aaaaaaaaaaa my heart is so warm after reading this, I love it lots!!
And again thank you, Fye, for being the sweetest person ever, I hope you have a great day/night 🥰

Here is my entry for @Maso, whom it won't let me tag so I've hyperlinked her profile 😅 it's been awhile since she'd logged in but she still hangs around ioefierfer anyway I'm so bad at digital art, same as usual, but feather XD

julian card 1.png

julian card 2.png

proof.png

Happy Valentine's to @xSuperMario64x!! I hope this isn't weird coming from a stranger. ;v; I tried to make this card look like a Valentine's Day letter from New Leaf, written on Lovely Paper.
View attachment 357137
(Apologies for the shadow, my lighting isn't great. OTL)
Also, I checked out your profile and wanted to say that Leopold is my favorite villager too! ^^
omg this is so cute!! I wasn't expecting to receive a card, thank you! 💕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back