• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Collectibles and TBT's Valentine's Day 2021 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valentine for my friend @dizzy bone c: it's not very good but i made the front all of construction paper just like valentines as kids :3

NVf0SYi.png
QUMxj2g.png

It would be unfair on the other entrants for me to answer this I'm afraid!
Alright that's true ! ✨ surprise card time ✨
Post automatically merged:

Valentine for my friend @dizzy bone c: it's not very good but i made the front all of construction paper just like valentines as kids :3

NVf0SYi.png
QUMxj2g.png
It's super cute ! I love it ! I wish I had more art supplies to do something like this

Oh this sounds absoltely wonderful~! 💗
My only challenge, figuring out who the special person that I'm gonna send a card to~

Goodluck everyone! That staff feather is stunning!! >.<

Aw this is such a cute event, and seeing people exchange cards is cute too

NVf0SYi.png
QUMxj2g.png
YOOO this is super cute! I love the construction paper idea!

EDIT: This is not my entry, I made a mistake and didn’t follow directions. Please just enjoy it, but keep in mind that I have a different entry.

To my new friend @Kirbyz

1613349075744.png

1613349111591.png

Please ignore my atrocious hand writing 😅
Anyway, I hope you all like it 💕
I made it digitally.

B2E94D42-4210-43A4-AFAD-C819E5D5C734.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back