• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Collectibles and TBT's Valentine's Day 2021 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
For you, @Mr.Fox

This card tells the story of two villagers (a cub and a fox if only there were fox villagers) who live on faraway islands but find a nice way of keeping in touch. Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! 💖

I love this a helluvalot! The art style is really cute and expressive. Happy Valentine's to the both of you! 🐼 🦊 🖤

@Vrisnem slightly foolish question-- the prompt says to have a front cover and interior; would it be too much of a stretch to do a double-sided card in the dollar-store-pack style (like what comes up when you google "90s valentine card")?

i thought i was being creative, buuut then i read the directions more carefully.

hey @Vrisnem i was just wondering if im allowed to make with 3 flaps instead of 2, like you know how it’s traditionally one paper folded in 2, i instead got 3 pieces of square sized paper which i stuck together and folded over into 3. the exterior and interior will all be designed. i started on it but just realized i should probably ask first before going any further

Last edited:
Made this one for @sheilaa
Would have done a Tortimer or Shep-themed card but I just don't have the right shades of coloured paper. Had to deal with a very blunt sharpie but other than that, I like how Isabelle came out!
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender 2.jpg

Happy (late) Valentine's Day to the lovely @Dog ! I tried making a standee of one of their favorite villagers, Bluebear, holding the card with her paws. Sorry in advance for the quality of the pics, the lighting in my room wasn't the best today... ;-;

8IgQqvG.jpg

FwXgQJ5.jpg

Happy (late) Valentine's Day to the lovely @Dog ! I tried making a standee of one of their favorite villagers, Bluebear, holding the card with her paws. Sorry in advance for the quality of the pics, the lighting in my room wasn't the best today... ;-;

8IgQqvG.jpg

FwXgQJ5.jpg
This is so cute ❤️

Loving the cards so far!

I’m not much of an artist in any way, but I still wanted to contribute to something, and give a well-deserved shoutout. I’ve probably mentioned this user before, but a small act of kindness can go such a long way.

Here’s my Valentine’s Day card for @2-D.

57AE83E8-93E8-440E-BA6D-6087F91EF612.jpeg

1AB42AD7-F6AE-42F7-8924-506B37F0DBD0.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back