• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Collectibles and TBT's Valentine's Day 2021 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any forum friends :( mods, hope you don't mind getting a card from me... <3
Aww that makes me sad but I'm sure the mods would love a card !
Post automatically merged:

I chose to do one for mod since most of my friends are no longer active here plus there's one mod that really deserves my thanks !

@Vrisnem

Another question re: our own work!
How do fonts fall into this category?
I switched to doing something digital but I only have my mouse and trying to write with my mouse is just not gonna happen lmao.
Should we only stick with stuff like Tahoma, or can we use fonts that are completely free to use?
Or just stick to only handwritten? I can always print mine and write on it but thought that may look funny.
Thanks ^o^

Loving the cards so far!

I’m not much of an artist in any way, but I still wanted to contribute to something, and give a well-deserved shoutout. I’ve probably mentioned this user before, but a small act of kindness can go such a long way.

Here’s my Valentine’s Day card for @2-D.

You're very welcome and this is a lovely valentine card, thank you!!! I especially love the octopus on the front. <3

Happy (late) Valentine's Day to the lovely @Dog ! I tried making a standee of one of their favorite villagers, Bluebear, holding the card with her paws. Sorry in advance for the quality of the pics, the lighting in my room wasn't the best today... ;-;

8IgQqvG.jpg

FwXgQJ5.jpg
😭😭😭!!! this is AMAZING, thank you so much!!! oh my gosh the little arms.. i'm speechless ahaha, i feel very lucky!!! yours will be done today~

😭😭😭!!! this is AMAZING, thank you so much!!! oh my gosh the little arms.. i'm speechless ahaha, i feel very lucky!!! yours will be done today~
My plans got changed today, so I had time to work on it. Came up with the idea this morning and was kinda in fear if it wouldn't work. Glad to hear you like it! ^^

Reactions: Dog
If any person 18+ (It feels weird to send a valentine to a minor so please adults only! I'm sorry, I hope you understand!) needs a person to trade a valentine with please let me know! I'd be happy to trade with anyone who wants to participate but is kind of a lurker like me and may feel awkward. Or if anyone wants a rose too, I'd be happy to help. 💕

ok here's my card for @amemome , hopefully this isn't weird haha hope you enjoy it :p the quality got a bit ruined but hopefully it's okay
valentinep1.jpg
valentinep2.jpg
also forgot to comment on this originally but I love my rodney inclusion with the contest :D

If any person 18+ (It feels weird to send a valentine to a minor so please adults only! I'm sorry, I hope you understand!) needs a person to trade a valentine with please let me know! I'd be happy to trade with anyone who wants to participate but is kind of a lurker like me and may feel awkward. Or if anyone wants a rose too, I'd be happy to help. 💕

I can do this if you want! :)

Not sure if I'll participate. I don't know anyone well enough that I'd feel comfortable writing a valentine's letter to.

Not sure if I'll participate. I don't know anyone well enough that I'd feel comfortable writing a valentine's letter to.
why not address it to a mod like a lot of others on here? c:

im sure they’d appreciate it. unless that’s not the reason and you actually don’t want to participate. just wanted to let you know cause a lot of others started participating after hearing it can be addressed to a mod if they don’t know anyone well enough to give a valentine’s card to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back