• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Nintendo-hosted ACNL meetups for Canada!

Mint

Minty Fresh
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7729-5516-0101
Tin Robot
の
ど
う
森
ぶ
つ
Anyone planning on going? I might try to go to the one at Scarborough Town Centre (not sure which day), but it's not easy for me to get to. >_<
Official Animal Crossing: New Leaf Meet Ups

2013-05-27

Calling all Animal Crossing fans in Canada!

There?s going to be a Nintendo-hosted Animal Crossing Meet Up coming to your neighbourhood soon!

On JUNE 15th - 16th and JUNE 22nd - 23rd, we?ll be celebrating the launch of the new Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the Nintendo 3DS System, by facilitating Animal Crossing Meet Ups at multiple locations across Canada. Animal Crossing players are invited to bring their Nintendo 3DS and 3DS XL systems with their Animal Crossing: New Leaf game to interact and share with other Animal Crossing fans.

This will also be a great opportunity to StreetPass other players for your Happy Home Showcase, trade items, and play mini-games with other Animal Crossing fans in your neighbourhood!

If you?ve always wanted to find a local Meet Up, this is the perfect time to meet some new Animal Crossing players in your area.

While there, be sure to look out for our Animal Crossing Ambassador wearing an branded T-shirt. To make the experience memorable, the Ambassador will be on hand to hand out a complimentary gift to the first 50 players to show up at each Meet-Up. They?ll also be there to discuss everything you love about Animal Crossing as well.

You?ll find our Animal Crossing Ambassadors holding a Meet Up at the following locations from 1:00PM ? 5:00PM

?Toronto @ Scarborough Town Centre
? Toronto @ Wellesly Community Center (June 16th, 22nd and 23rd only)
? Calgary @ Cardel Place (June 16th, 22nd and 23rd only)
? Edmonton @ Mill Woods Rec Center(June 16th, 22nd and 23rd only)
? Halifax @ Scotia Square
? Montreal @ Montreal Eaton Centre
? Vancouver @ Lansdowne Shopping Centre

Source

Last edited:
I'm going to try to get to the Scarborough Town Centre event as well! (It's closer to me than Wellesly x.x) It would be cool to meet up with some of the members here and exchange FCs. ^^

If I do go to the Scarborough Town Centre event, it would probably be on one of the Saturdays. I have to figure out the bus schedule.

Edit: Oh, lovely! There's a GO bus route, near my house, that goes to Scarborough Town Centre, but only during the week. -_-
I found a GO Bus route I can take. I'll probably be going now. :D

Last edited:
I'm assuming these events will take place during the afternoon so I could do Saturdays. Worst case scenario I can get a Sat night shift covered as long as there aren't any major sporting events that night.

Oh dear I feel for you having to deal with the YRT. x.xxxx I do NOT miss taking the 88 bus.

They take place from 1-5 pm. :3

I can catch the GO Bus at the train station, so I won't have to worry about it driving past me. I saw that happened to other people before and yes, they were flagging it down. I was on the bus that went past them. lol

Yay I'm happy for you guys :D Wish England was doing one more local to me :( I can't travel all the way to the other side of England just for one event! It'd be far too expensive :(

I also have to be sure anyone who wants to meet up is either:
a. over 16 years of age
b. has a parent/guardian with them.

For legal reasons. Even though it's an innocent event, it's not appropriate for adults to meet up with legal minors and we can get in serious trouble. (I'm 22)

I'm a bit surprised that the province of Quebec even host that kind of event. Naturally, I'd thought it'll never happen, for some reason. However, it's way too far from me to go there. 10 hours or so of driving looks rather tiresome.

I already have plans set for the specified dates in Calgary :(. I might drop by for a few minutes if I can.
Does anyone have experience with these meetups? Were they any fun? I've never been to one. haha

I MUST attend the STC one. Maybe even two Saturdays in a row. I'd have to bus for about an hour and a half, unless my dad wants to drive me!

Back