• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Nintendo-hosted ACNL meetups for Canada!

I guess the two of us make up the Edmonteam!

Yay! Edmonteam! My sister will be with me (the other diehard AC fan in my household. We're in Sherwood Park.) We might be able to get our niece to meet us there, too (she plays AC with us when we stay downtown for Animethon every year.) When are you thinking of going, Rune? Saturday or Sunday?

When are you guys planning to go? I was thinking about the 16th :) It's so far though.... Lansdowne centre -_-

I originally thought I would go on the 16th, and then I realised that was Father's Day. My daughter and I will definitely be at the Lansdowne Mall of the Damned on the 15th. Hope to see some of you BC folks there tomorrow!

Hi, I'm new to the forum but me and my friend will be in Lansdowne tmr for the event. I think I will have a blue backpack on with a "I love sockmonkey" pin. Come say hi to us!

Edit: Whoops, my friend can't go tomorrow so maybe I'll just go alone...

Last edited:
I hope I can go I would attempt going alone but I will prob get lost on bus

Here's a picture of the complimentary gift:

sticker.jpg
It's a sticker.

Look for someone in a green ACNL shirt in the Food Court.

Thanks mint :) i am in the food court now but it isn't time yet so I don't think they are here.

There's a cultural festival going on here so it is packed with people. Little kids are singing ~

After event update : a LARGE number of people showed up. I was one of the first to get the gift. I don't know if they had enough for everyone. Meet two fellow forum players, heather and jen. :)

Last edited:
I'm super close to the Nova Scotia one, like, 20 minute bus ride away, and I have tomorrow off.... I'm not sure if I should go or not. I don't have the HH Showcase yet, so I don't know if I would get much benefit from street passing... I wonder what the item is though D:

edit oops its a sticker. eh, not sure ill go now.

I'm super close to the Nova Scotia one, like, 20 minute bus ride away, and I have tomorrow off.... I'm not sure if I should go or not. I don't have the HH Showcase yet, so I don't know if I would get much benefit from street passing... I wonder what the item is though D:

edit oops its a sticker. eh, not sure ill go now.

The "sticker" is actually a decal for your 3ds. It fits on the regular ones but not on the 3ds xls

Augh, I'm sorry we didn't meet. Will you go next week? We're planning to go next Saturday.

So much fun! So many streetpasses! So many towns!

I'm not going again. STC is not that close to me and the bus was expensive. :c

I'm quite new to these forums but ill be at tomorrow's STC meetup with my girlfriend. We'd love to street pass with you all ^_^

I'll be dat Asian dude with a Starman T-shirt :)

Back