• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Nintendo-hosted ACNL meetups for Canada!

Okay my dads taking me and then sitting in the car or something when I go haha. I'll be the only one sitting alone probably.

Don't worry about being alone for long. It was a real nice crowd last week, you'll find people to talk to very easily. The Nintendo guy is Victor. He'll probably be wearing his green AC:NL shirt, again.

I'd kill for that shirt (but not with so many witnesses).

Don't worry about being alone for long. It was a real nice crowd last week, you'll find people to talk to very easily. The Nintendo guy is Victor. He'll probably be wearing his green AC:NL shirt, again.

I'd kill for that shirt (but not with so many witnesses).

Haha was it crowded there?? Oh and did you get the prize for being one of the first 50?? I really wanna know what it was. >_<

I think that Victor said it was at least 60 people. The food court was busy because there was a big Philipino cultural event going on in the central part. It made things a bit loud at times, but the music was nice. I got one of the decals (yay!). It fits the regular 3DS, and really dresses up my plain black 3DS.

Is there a door to the food court so I can just enter from there or no?

It'll be right around the seating area, and the food court is just part of the mall. It's right by the Toys R Us.

So when I get my dad to drop me off is there an entrance to toys r us? So I can enter through there

I don't think the Toys R Us has an outside door (I could be wrong). Lansdowne is like a honeycomb sort of mall, with sections that attach and lead to other parts. Once you get into the mall, just look for signs to the food court.

No worries! It's a lot smaller than Metrotown, but it is all one level and sort of strung along like a maze. It's what passed for a mall back in the 80s. Mall design has gotten a LOT better since then.

Oh so its is only one floor, that makes me feel more better , I get lost easily haha

I went to it today!! I got my sticker~~ Also went shopping after and spent $100 lol got some really cute summer clothes~ (And a winter sweater)

Back