Oideyo Doubutsu no Mori

LIQUEFY! said:
AOTS said:
LIQUEFY! said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
LIQUEFY! said:
Woohoo! I just got the Golden Slingshot! Very cool.
whats the point of the golden one >_>
It shoots three "pebbles" at a time, in a spread pattern (like a "W"), making it easier to hit targets.
That's awesome! How do you get it and how do you get "ammo"/what is the ammow?
You don't have to get the ammo; it's "included" with the Slingshot. To get the Golden Slingshot you have to shoot down 15 objects from the sky. The next balloon will be carrying the Golden Slingshot (you have to shoot it down to get it).
sweet... i'll have mine at some point

:p

There's a message on the Bulletin Board from Tanuki: something about 12/11 and 5. Must be that "get 5 points instead of 1" thing. I guess this replaces the sales he used to have in the earlier versions of the game.

LIQUEFY! said:
There's a message on the Bulletin Board from Tanuki: something about 12/11 and 5. Must be that "get 5 points instead of 1" thing. I guess this replaces the sales he used to have in the earlier versions of the game.
I just got that in the North American version of AC:WW.

Can I get a Nintendo bottled message by connecting to WiFi and having my gate open? Or do I have to go somewhere where Nintendo can 'tag' me?

fiveyearwinter said:
Can I get a Nintendo bottled message by connecting to WiFi and having my gate open? Or do I have to go somewhere where Nintendo can 'tag' me?
You can get bottled messages from connecting online and having Gate open. You don't have to "tag."

I just wish my bottled messages would go out through WiFi. They don't though, do they. That would be neat, having a random message go out to the Internet.

A visitor just dug up one of my red turnips (

:eek: ). I can't remember if it was the one I planted this past Sunday or the Sunday before. Anyway, Tanuki would pay me 8000 for it (he's paying 150 for regular turnips today), but I'm gonna save it to give to Wendell.

LIQUEFY! said:
A visitor just dug up one of my red turnips (

:eek: ). I can't remember if it was the one I planted this past Sunday or the Sunday before. Anyway, Tanuki would pay me 8000 for it (he's paying 150 for regular turnips today), but I'm gonna save it to give to Wendell.
Would that be the first time you started the trading game? You should sell that one and give one that isn't worth as much to Wendell.

Well, if you get a fake painting and have insurance, don't sell it to Tanuki. I think you have to give it to Lyle/Mr Truth in order to get your money back. Mr Truth is around my house this morning, but I didn't have to pay him anything. I wonder if I have insurance or not. Maybe I'm too risky, too many bee stings.

I just played with a guy from Leeds UK who had his town set to September. Caught some more fish & insects to donate.

LIQUEFY! said:
Well, if you get a fake painting and have insurance, don't sell it to Tanuki. I think you have to give it to Lyle/Mr Truth in order to get your money back. Mr Truth is around my house this morning, but I didn't have to pay him anything. I wonder if I have insurance or not. Maybe I'm too risky, too many bee stings.

I just played with a guy from Leeds UK who had his town set to September. Caught some more fish & insects to donate.
Yeah, time-traveling can be tempting for me, too....

Uhh, how exactly does Redd's shop and Lyle work?

Back