• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Oldest AC gamer on the forum?

Grace

Gamer Mom
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
ど
After reading through the posts on the "looking for adult gamers to share friend codes with" thread, I just had to ask. I will be 49 before AC:NL is released, and at my age I forgot that "adult" is defined as 18 plus. So are there any other "seniors" (tongue in cheek!) out there who are hooked on AC? Show yourselves! Is anyone older than I?

i'm 62. jk

I think there are a few people older than you, they might have left, but I'm not sure, I think there is someone who is like 45 (oldest i can think of so far) but idk.

btw i am actually 17

well that rules me out! I will just say I am between 30 and 40 because you shouldn't ask a gurl her age! *snaps fingers*

yeh I went there.

The oldest AC'er I know is a person named Carole. If she's here, which she may be since she frequents a lot of AC sites, then she has you all beat as she's a badass grandmother haha
She's 65 and she's never been afraid to say her age c: she's awesome and I can't wait to play with her :D

I love seeing older people play games and have fun. It just goes to show that video games aren't just for kids

Grace, you still have me beat! (By only a little over 2 years though). :rolleyes: I have been playing video games since my first Atari system (1 stick, 1 button - loved Pitfall and River Raid!).

Hey Grace, I will turn 49 a month after AC:NL is released. I love gaming. It's something I am happy I can share with my teenage daughters. :D

I'm about to turn 37, and I'm still an avid gamer. It's just something I've grown up with and never abandoned. I cannot wait for AC:NL!

My entire family should be playing, (2 sisters, 1 brother, mom & dad). My mother might need a bit more convincing though lol

Well, I'm 54 and just pre-ordered New Leaf to play with my grown daughter and daughter-in-law. Pretty near ancient compared to most of you. But I still love games and am looking forward to playing one where people aren't trying to kill me all the time! :p

Well, I'm 54 and just pre-ordered New Leaf to play with my grown daughter and daughter-in-law. Pretty near ancient compared to most of you. But I still love games and am looking forward to playing one where people aren't trying to kill me all the time! :p

So far you're winning at this :p

20 here.

30 and I was kind of afraid to say it. But now that some of you have seen the 1960s and 1970s, I'm within the younger kids crowd !

I myself will be 30 in june. I have a friend who's not on here who is 55. And I was the one who got her hooked on AC. I love that there are older players!

I am 21 and after reading some of this I don't feel so out of place anymore there are a lot more people around my age here then I first thought.

I love how AC is a game for all ages. I don't think there's many games that such a wide age range gets hooked on. Can't name any from the top of my head at least.

I'm turning 21 towards the end of this year.

Back