• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Oldest AC gamer on the forum?

i'm 28, 29 in july and i'm very glad there are people of all ages playing, and not just kids! :)

I'm coming up on 43 in a couple of weeks. :D

It's nice to see such a wide range of ages on this sight, including people around my age.

I'll be 58 just a couple of weeks after New Leaf comes out. My son (who will soon be 30) got me hooked on the GC version and I've played every version since.

I took a test once....it said I was 60. I took it before I was 25. How funny is that? Age dont matter with AC thou

It's amazing how far our age group here ranges. All the way from 10 year olds to 60 year olds!

I look forward to a life when I'm old and retired just wasting my days away playing video games like AC. :3

I am fourteen believe it or not! +haha

Well, I might be the oldest! Hmmmm! I'm 66! I've been playing Animal Crossing since 2001! Before that Atari! :)

Last edited:
I'm 19. It's awesome to see that this game brings people of all ages together. :3

Well, I might be the oldest! Hmmmm! I'm 66! I've been playing Animal Crossing since 2001! Before that Atari! :)

YAY!! I am turning 65 in June, and thought surely there would be nobody else in their 60's. Right now is a great time in my life for playing AC, because I am retired and have more time.

Back