Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

Sounds good to me! :D For the remainder, I would accept the Famous Mushroom, Green Candy, and Yellow Lily (144 in trade-in value) and you can keep the missing 1 TBT. How does that sound to you? :)

I sent those 3 collectibles over to you now! 🙂 Thanks very much for the trade!

Hello! What cred would i get for trading in 3 rad bunny balloons, 2 plum spring blossoms and a rafflesia? :)

Hello! What cred would i get for trading in 3 rad bunny balloons, 2 plum spring blossoms and a rafflesia? :)

Hey again! That would give you 3,040 in trade-in value. What were you wanting to exchange these for? :)

Hi! I have a glam heart that I would love to trade for your fresh heart (+tbt?) please 💜

Hey again! :D That sounds good to me, it would give you 800 trade-in value so you would just need to add 200 TBT in value. How does that sound to you and would you like a message? :)

Hey again! :D That sounds good to me, it would give you 800 trade-in value so you would just need to add 200 TBT in value. How does that sound to you and would you like a message? :)
Sounds good, will send over tbt. A message would be fab thanks 💜
Post automatically merged:

Would you consider a zipper Sakura, a red and an orange balloon? Just trying to save tbt 🙈

Last edited:
Sounds good, will send over tbt. A message would be fab thanks 💜
Post automatically merged:

Would you consider a zipper Sakura, a red and an orange balloon? Just trying to save tbt 🙈

Sounds good! :D I honestly would prefer the TBT this time around since I have been taking a lot trade-ins recently if that is ok. :)

Sounds good! :D I honestly would prefer the TBT this time around since I have been taking a lot trade-ins recently if that is ok. :)
Totally understand. I think I would like to save my tbt atm. I’m sorry, I would be grateful if you could please return glam heart 💜

Totally understand. I think I would like to save my tbt atm. I’m sorry, I would be grateful if you could please return glam heart 💜

Totally understandable and no problem! Sending it back your way now. :) If anything changes, definitely let me know. Have a good weekend!

Hey again! That would give you 3,040 in trade-in value. What were you wanting to exchange these for? :)
Great! Could I trade it with the mermaid halloweaster egg + the pumpkin wand + jack (any date) + 2 black famous mushrooms (one from 2020 and one from 2022)?
I think that ends up just below 3000tbt value? That would be fine for me :)

Great! Could I trade it with the mermaid halloweaster egg + the pumpkin wand + jack (any date) + 2 black famous mushrooms (one from 2020 and one from 2022)?
I think that ends up just below 3000tbt value? That would be fine for me :)

After adding up and accounting the trade-in value, that would give you 265 in change! :) Is there anything else you wanted to get and any messages?

I would like to trade in another glow wand. I’m trading my planet glow wand in for a carnival pinwheel. If the value is 3,000 TBT instead of 2,500 TBT like I’m selling it for, I can also take Ariel’s Halloweaster Egg to even the trade.

I would like to trade in another glow wand. I’m trading my planet glow wand in for a carnival pinwheel. If the value is 3,000 TBT instead of 2,500 TBT like I’m selling it for, I can also take Ariel’s Halloweaster Egg to even the trade.

Hey again Alolan! Since you are one of the few with the Investor Discount (15%), I can offer the pinwheel + Mermaid Scale Egg for your Planet Glow Wand! :) Would you like any messages?

Hey again Alolan! Since you are one of the few with the Investor Discount (15%), I can offer the pinwheel + Mermaid Scale Egg for your Planet Glow Wand! :) Would you like any messages?
Pinwheel - “Actually a handheld mist fan.”

Egg - “It’s part of your world”.

Heya, I'm interested in your Fresh Heart Balloon! I'd like to trade in my Cool Heart Balloon (and other collectibles if needed) for it. :)

I'm doing a pending date-trade with a friend, so I'll let you know when I'm ready to send the balloon over.

Heya, I'm interested in your Fresh Heart Balloon! I'd like to trade in my Cool Heart Balloon (and other collectibles if needed) for it. :)

I'm doing a pending date-trade with a friend, so I'll let you know when I'm ready to send the balloon over.

Hey again! That sounds good to me, that would give you 800 in trade-in value! What were you want to use to cover the 200 in value needed? TBT or other collectibles or combination? :)

No message needed! Ill transfer the collectibles rn :)

Sounds good 😁, just awaiting the Rafflesia and I’ll get everything sent over (received the Rad Bunny Balloons and Plum Blossoms). 👍

Back