• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

pet peeves / lil stuff you cant stand

1. Being woken up while napping for silly reasons
2. Someone looking at their phone while I speak to them or while hanging out.
3. Loud talkers.( I'm right infront of you.. stop yelling 😭)
4. not using manners.
5. People who talk through movies and songs.
6. People who say "WHAT!?" when they dont hear what I've asked. Then in the middle of me repeating myself they answer the question. (that's some serious lag...)
7. People who give one word answers in a complex conversations.

English isn't my first language but it really bothers me when people mess up saying "I couldn't care less" and instead say "I could care less".

It just feels like such an obvious mistake if you think about what you're saying for even just a tiny moment.

Obviously this post isn't to mock anyone who has said it incorrectly, it's just to express that it bugs me an unnecessary amount when I hear it.​

People over using the "imagine" sarcasm in every single chat post...chill ur not funny

Last edited:
lettuce is something that I am really finicky about. It can't be warm, so even though I will eat a salad it can't be on like a burger or something.

Anytime I hear anyone say "poggers" or "hooman" I get irrationally annoyed
Agree with poggers, I mean you don't need to write it every post you do on something.

Also when people don't know what a pog actually is and think it's solely related to that expression lol.

These are big things, not little things, but I'm bothered when a person/people assume what you believe or think particular things due to a very small amount of information/generalizations and judge you without bothering to find out what you actually think or believe. It seems like judgement is passed so quickly nowadays (especially on the internet) based on very little information, which I find to be very saddening ...:(

People using brought when bought should be used... pls. I'm usually not a grammar police myself since English is my second language but this just.. :^^)

Last edited:
Grammar police. We get it, you wanna be a know it all. It gets really annoying after awhile, especially when people correct my speech (I have a speech problem, I tend to slur my words sometimes and studder), so its really insensitive sometimes.

1) Leaving the god dang lights on in a room, especially if you're not the one paying the power bill.
2) Leaving a couple seconds on the microwave w/o clearing it & leaving it for the next person to clear. It's one button. Just push the "off" button. My god.
3) People touching a doorknob and then going in for a handshake. Do you want to make me sick? Do you know how many germs LIVE on doorknobs alone??
4) Making food on a tray or in a pot and then leaving it there for, again, someone else to clean up. I'm not your servant and I shouldn't have to clean up after you.

I'll think of more later, probably. I get annoyed by many things that shouldn't bother most people.

People doing armchair diagnostics and calling people “psychopaths” or “sociopaths” even though they have absolutely no idea how to identify mental illnesses or any sort of knowledge or education in the subject

People doing armchair diagnostics and calling people “psychopaths” or “sociopaths” even though they have absolutely no idea how to identify mental illnesses or any sort of knowledge or education in the subject

I feel calling someone a sociopath has become the new trendy way of saying you don't like someone.
You're definitely not alone in being annoyed by it, I feel very much the same way.​

Back