• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

pet peeves / lil stuff you cant stand

Finger licking 🤢

I need to get over it, I don’t know why it triggers me so much.

Oh and also people who type on computers and whatnot during a movie/show. It is the most triggering background noise. Just let me relax and watch my film in peace. Phone typing is fine, keyboards give me headaches.

Last edited:

Just wanted to say if you feel you would genuinely be happier bald, go for it!

If going out in public bald bothers you there are absolutely amazing wigs these days you can get online that look totally normal. Basically you could treat your hair like a hat and once you get home just take it off and enjoy not having to deal with hair. The other bonus side to wigs is you can change your hair color and style whenever you want.

If you're worried about your friends and relatives not being okay with it then you can tell them it really isn't their business what you do with your body. Going bald isn't harming anyone.

I say all this because I've seen a few people online who also didn't like having hair for one reason or another, and all of them have expressed immense happiness from just shaving it all off without caring what others say or think about it.​
thanks so much for the encouragement, maybe one day I will do it! :)

I swear to God. If I hear the phrase, “We’re just going to play it by ear.” as a response to me asking for a concrete date or detail ONE MORE TIME, I am going to flip a building. Screw COVID, man.

Chewing with your mouth open drives me nuts!

Itchy tags on leggings, underwear, and shirts.

Also, when people aren't straightforward. It's probably related to me having an outspoken personality and working in a veterinary/medical setting, but when people beat around the bush about things that I am clearly transparent and open about, it bothers me to no end. Say what you want and how you feel, how else can I know what you want?

People touching my stuff, especially my books. Aaah sorry but it's so annoying when my brother picks up one of my books and starts looking at it. And if I get annoyed, my parents yell at me.

People not sitting down correctly..

Plus more oof

This particular kind of moderator:

Screenshot_20201019-125357~4.png

People chewing/eating loudly, especially when doing it right next to me.

Bad drivers. Like taking up whole road to make a turn and not letting anyone else get past. Or not seizing an opportunity to go when they have plenty of time. Or swerving into my lane. 🙄

BUT right now my biggest pet peeve is people not wearing masks correctly (or not at all!) and then telling me not to leave my house if I'm scared of getting sick. I am immunocompromised and I HATE going out right now, but I still have to get groceries like anyone else!!! I wish people would stop being selfish and cruel, I guess.

People on Depop that are like “I have the item you want but it’s in a totally different size. Are you interested?”

The words 'wholesome' and 'vibe', mainly because the people I know personally that use these words aren't all that 'wholesome' themselves, they're a bit nasty, egotistical and narcissistic.

It had become a buzzword for me to avoid somebody.

Extremely obsessed cat/dog owners who have like 6, 8, 10+ cats/dogs get on my nerves (the hell is going on in their brains?). Also, people who place more importance on animals than on humans.

When my dad won’t admit that he doesn’t like something that I made.
Like it’s not my recipe?? I didn’t invent it. I won’t get offended.

LOUD EATERS. when you are trying to explain something to someone but they're a lil know it all so they're trying to be the one who's right but they're just making a fool outta themselves,, and when you're trying to talk to someone and they're on their phone the whole time so you're basically just talking to a wall

When you leave positive feedback to someone here on TBT but they don’t give you any feedback in return.
the amount of times this has happened to me :,( it is frustrating.

people that present everything they say as the Gospel Truth w/o even bothering to look things up, sticklers for the rules (specifically for d&d), having to repeat myself over and over again to get someone to listen to me,,,basically all my brother's little "quirks" lol. makes d&d night excruciating sometimes!

I hate when people interrupt me and eat loudly, that stuff is so irritating. I also hate loud noises out of nowhere.

Reactions: Neb
I really dislike when people chew or smack loudly, or when people leave the toilet seat up. Also people who don't wear masks and respect personal space during covid times.

Back